Beta Patch Notes e1.5.8

Users who are viewing this thread

Can you give more information or a post link explaining this bug?
Sure.

There are no wanderers in the taverns, and if you check the encyclopedia it says 'never seen before' if I remember correctly.

This thread explains the issue, his game is started with 1.5.7 and updated to 1.5.8 but as someone points it also happens with a fresh start in 1.5.8.

Some other topics related with the issue.

Hope it helps :smile:

Sure.

There are no wanderers in the taverns, and if you check the encyclopedia it says 'never seen before' if I remember correctly.
Yeah - Istiana/Arzagos say 'never seen before', but wanderers disappear from the encyclopedia entirely. Only seems to happen if you've not previously interacted with them (my original bug report, I'd spoken to Arzagos and he was ok - I hadn't spoken to Istiana and she disappeared - along with a wanderer with a similar name, which is how I spotted when typing her name in the encyclopedia).

Sure.

This thread explains the issue, his game is started with 1.5.7 and updated to 1.5.8 but as someone points it also happens with a fresh start in 1.5.8.

Some other topics related with the issue.

Hope it helps :smile:

Thank you for information. I reported bug to team.

unknown.png

unknown.png
Any road on the north is cursed
At least they're not Forest Bandits
giphy.webp

We found the problem. All bandits at world (except looters) are spawned from just one hideout currently (normally there are 10-20 different infested hideouts spawning parties around) and should be around 8-10 bandits at around each hideout but there can be 100s around just 1 hideout currently. Currently team is working on fix.

By the way this is major problem. I advice you to wait starting new game until fix. Even after fix your old saves will have problems. Spawned bandits will not be removed.
I see though this forum page and others got mentioned in a youtube vid if it is ok to share the link also with the massive bandit hordes at one hideout or two is a interesting challenge to say to try and clear them out. if it is ok for someone to make a mod of this it will be epic. but to compensate for that though is it possible to have them in large enough party sizes to make them formidable for anyone who crosses them and not be these small sized parties of impossible to catch especially with the step bandits.

also is it possible to outfit these bandit parties with horses or so to increase there speed?

finally here is the youtube vid in question Bannerlord 1.5.8 Bandit Problem With Dev Solution (Discussion) - YouTube

I see though this forum page and others got mentioned in a youtube vid if it is ok to share the link also with the massive bandit hordes at one hideout or two is a interesting challenge to say to try and clear them out. if it is ok for someone to make a mod of this it will be epic. but to compensate for that though is it possible to have them in large enough party sizes to make them formidable for anyone who crosses them and not be these small sized parties of impossible to catch especially with the step bandits.

also is it possible to outfit these bandit parties with horses or so to increase there speed?

finally here is the youtube vid in question Bannerlord 1.5.8 Bandit Problem With Dev Solution (Discussion) - YouTube
There is this really cool mod that makes bandits to merge into larger groups and have a bandit lord leading them.

Currently broken, but would be super cool if developers would introduce smth like this in a game.
Also add a bounty system to kill these bandit lords.

Back
Top Bottom