Beta Patch Notes e1.5.8

Users who are viewing this thread

WTF guys?! :xf-mad:

iirc the hotfix for stable was started no later then Friday and implemented today, while the beta hotfix was started at the earliest sunday but more likely monday. Reports came in over weekend by only late sunday (my local time) was it identified what was wrong (which is not the same has having a fix implemented)

what is he wrong about ?
First, the assumption that most players already bought . That´s very unlikely and if it would, that would be really bad for TW. Second, adding the slider back after they had no probs for almost a year with it. TW clearly tries to aim for consols as customers in addition, so they won´t change it back. Unfortunate, but in the end it´s a company that tries to make money. And third and last, devs wouldn´t listen to the player base. they clearly do, but the devs are not the ones that have the final word. That´s up to the management. And if they don´t like the suggestions, be it from players or devs, it won´t be realized. That does ofc not mean we shouldn´t try or stop being vocal about what we like or don´t like. but getting angry at the devs is mostly not helpful.

We found the problem. All bandits at world (except looters) are spawned from just one hideout currently (normally there are 10-20 different infested hideouts spawning parties around) and should be around 8-10 bandits at around each hideout but there can be 100s around just 1 hideout currently. Currently team is working on fix.

By the way this is major problem. I advice you to wait starting new game until fix. Even after fix your old saves will have problems. Spawned bandits will not be removed.
I don't know if you already know, I've also seen quest bandits - pillager, ransacker - in the hideout.

First, the assumption that most players already bought . That´s very unlikely and if it would, that would be really bad for TW.
Why is it unlikely? Game sales have always been frontloaded and by time a year rolls around (EA or no) most people who will ever buy a high profile game like Bannerlord will have already done so.

iirc the hotfix for stable was started no later then Friday and implemented today, while the beta hotfix was started at the earliest sunday but more likely monday. Reports came in over weekend by only late sunday (my local time) was it identified what was wrong (which is not the same has having a fix implemented)
People posted everything wrong with 1.5.8 on Thursday, whether they got to work on it right away or not doesn't matter, we're being delayed in further testing because we will need to re-start the campaigns. I just hope they nail the apparent disappearance of wanderer's and NPCs too or else we'll still be in a compromised game that can't go far.

People posted everything wrong with 1.5.8 on Thursday, whether they got to work on it right away or not doesn't matter, we're being delayed in further testing because we will need to re-start the campaigns. I just hope they nail the apparent disappearance of wanderer's and NPCs too or else we'll still be in a compromised game that can't go far.
I'm sure the data was starting to be reported on Thursday, but until a breakthrough is made in identifying why it is only anecdotes. This was posted less then 48 hours ago

https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?posts/9638673/

This post says there are more bandits than usual :

Here it says there are no bandits other than looters. Its strange there are two opposite reports. I will start investigating problem tomorrow. Just wrote this to see if anybody have more information.

later that day in this thread mexxico posted they figured out that for some reason the hideout spawn distribution was wrong and were working on fix. End of Monday was one business day working on it. One day to create, implement, and deploy anything is a recipe to have more events like this of things breaking.

Mount and blade bannerlord 2 goes to WWI?
All the story.

DcIQc64.jpg

In my game I am sieging Onira and surrounded by literally 10 lords, when they are powerful enough to outnumber me they attack, but only 1 or 2 are allowed to fight me, then back to siege until they outnumber me then they attack and only 1 or 2 are allowed to attack me in battle, rinse and repeat. I got footage on my play through, it is insane I can't be defeated, my 900 army is only being attacked by 200-300 soldiers from it
I have exactly the same issue...

unknown.png

unknown.png
Any road on the north is cursed

Last edited:
I have to say encountering often and fighting high tier bandits like sea raiders is fun BUT this is ridiculous, this needs fixing but they need to be encountered in certain location way more often than normal.

I have to say encountering often and fighting high tier bandits like sea raiders is fun BUT this is ridiculous, this needs fixing but they need to be encountered in certain location way more often than normal.
Yeah it does get silly, but it's been the most enjoyable bug in the game so far : )

Back
Top Bottom