Beta Patch Notes e1.5.8

Users who are viewing this thread

I have downloaded 1.5.8 but it will not finalise. Have checked file integrity anyone any ideas. Have restarted steam and my computer?
Ok sorted stupid virus checker removing one of the files.

Last edited:
They got destroyed even in old saves, i just tested it and it worked!
I've been told so, but it seems the mechanism got bugged in 1.5.7 and I have three rebel clans (two from the same city) still kicking. I'd like to know if they're going to go away on their own or I'll have to start another save.

Here are the new helmets:

Ba-l-ks-z-1.png

I like those helmets. Thanks for linking the screenshots.

Does anyone have a problem loading character icons, items in the trade menu or forge items after a while? I just endlessly play the animation of loading the item icon.

Are capture options minor though? That feature alone has gigantic implications for game balance, which requires extended internal testing.
In a huge simulation that is Bannerlords Calradia one change like capture options is a huge thing that will change the world dynamic and the playthroughs alot. Maybe doesen't seem as much for just the arsenal of things the player can do but on the larger scale it's pretty huge.

It's a nice addition and will certainly add a dynamic. It just seems to me that there are a lot of quality-of-life improvements and fundamental classic M&B features that are low-hanging fruit but have not been harvested.

Does anyone have a problem loading character icons, items in the trade menu or forge items after a while? I just endlessly play the animation of loading the item icon.

I have been reporting this as an issue forever. It seemed like it was improved somewhat but I noticed last night that it started up again and I had to restart the game to fix it.

I have been reporting this as an issue forever. It seemed like it was improved somewhat but I noticed last night that it started up again and I had to restart the game to fix it.
I'm no professional, but it looks like a caching/memory issue. I ran into a similar issue after installing the mod tools, which prompted me to "reobtain" the "latest textures" or something like that. It looked like my game had to reload everything from a harder-to-load-from place at every scene and then, after some scenes with way longer than normal texture loading times (caching I assume), the problem was gone.

Last edited:
Same here, it seems to happen in Western Empire Villages and towns only.
Edit: Restart solved the problem.

I just restarted the game and it fix itself, now everything is working fine

Edit: after some time the problem returns, everything keeps loading forever

Last edited:
Same here, it seems to happen in Western Empire Villages and towns only.
Edit: Restart solved the problem.
Rebooting helps for a while, as this problem appears over and over again. I play on a clean version 1.5.8 without mods. Previously, this problem was not observed. Only now, at 1.5.8

The icons not loading problem is available for all factions. That's new for 1.5.8. In previous patches, the icons eventually loaded, but here it's infinite. The worst thing is that you cannot see troop avatars in recruitment, upgrade and encyclopedia screens.
Restarting the game did not help it.

Back
Top Bottom