they say the battle map comes in the next major update, so 1.6.0 maybe, whether we are getting 1.5.9 or 1.6.0 next is the real questionNo, but if the patch stabilises 1.5.8 enough to go to live, it means 1.5.9 is closer. Not sure if the new battle map system is in 1.5.9 or the patch after that, though.
Well it looks like icons are loading properly for the most part, from a brief play test I just did. Though Wood, Charcoal, and Ores still seem to be having some issues. Though I've noticed display issues with Ores & Metals for some time might be something specific to my setup.Hotfix (04/03/21)
- Fixed a crash that occurred when a value that was higher than is allowed was pasted in integer input fields.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when capturing the last settlement of a kingdom that was a target in the conspiracy phase of the main storyline.
- Fixed a DLSS related issue with the resolution scale causing a dark screen.
- Fixed a DLSS related issue with medium shading quality causing corrupted images.
- Fixed an issue with some settlements being unselectable due to the horizontal layout in the 'Gift Settlement' menu.
- Fixed an issue that made some notables disappear when loading save files.
- Fixed an issue with thumbnails failing to load.
- Fixed an issue that caused conversation tag weights (that affect dialogue variation) to be set improperly.
- Minor improvement to opening times for Clan, Character, Inventory and Party screens.
Thanks, then I´ll give it try on the weekend.Seems fixed so far in new game. Been playing about 6 or 7 hors now and they still show up and are listed as expected.
Or maybe not
Ancedote I admit the only time I had the disappearing crash described to me was looking at the encyclopedia / heroes caused it. The one and only time I had that happen (last update) was that my item textures on a fresh load just didn't load and rather then wait the dozen seconds for they to do so i had stumbled to looking at the that encyclopedia, had no icons load there either, then crash.
what is a moto?I don't know about you guys but my "moto" is "When you start seeing gliches and weird textures in a game, just Reload!" 80% of the time I have done this, my issues are resolved!!!
And from my observation, in most games, is that after a couple of hours of continuous gaming, they begin to become unstable, either from hardware or software causes!