Beta Patch Notes e1.5.8

Users who are viewing this thread

Hotfix 16/02/21

Singleplayer​

Crashes
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when executing the last non-mercenary lord of a kingdom. (Also in e1.5.7 hotfix.)
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when clicking Ctrl and (+) button on an empty item stack in the inventory. (Also in e1.5.7 hotfix.)
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when switching weapons in the smithy. (Also in e1.5.7 hotfix.)
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when the 'Conspiracy Base of Operations' quest completed with Hideout Boss dead. (Also in e1.5.7 hotfix.)
  • Fixed a crash that could occur after winning a battle.
Fixes
  • Increased the probability for NPC parties with a high ratio of wounded troops to visit a settlement and rest.
  • Reduced the rate at which notables' recruitable troops upgrade.
  • Fixed an issue with the colour grade selection in photo mode.
  • Fixed an issue that blocked the loading of item thumbnail images.
  • Leadership Authority perk's secondary effect is changed to 'Increase party size limit by 5'.
  • Tactics Swift Regroup perk primary effect is changed to 'Decrease disorganized time for breaking sieges or raids by 15%'.
  • Scout Foragers perk secondary effect is changed to '15% reduction in disorganized state recovery duration'.
  • Fixed an error that caused caravan and garrison parties to not show up in the clan parties list.
  • Fixed a bug that could sometimes result in non-clickable pillaging options after sieges.
  • Removed relation penalties for killing a lord on the battlefield.
  • Fixed an issue with raid icons appearing after loading a save file. (Also in e1.5.7 hotfix.)

Sorry TW communications are at an all time low, so Soon™ is the best answer you can get here
And the Soon(c) has spoken :wink: P.S. Saw your guide on workshops, big ++ for that :wink: I just hope TW won't change game dynamics for that particular item in the near future....
Not sure it can be - they don't generally release something as buggy as 1.5.8 into live. But it is buggy enough that it might be quite a large hotfix. The steam.live.test would suggest a hotfix for 1.5.7; steam.beta.test was updated half an hour ago.
You know them well :grin:

And the Soon(c) has spoken :wink: P.S. Saw your guide on workshops, big ++ for that :wink: I just hope TW won't change game dynamics for that particular item in the near future....

You know them well :grin:
First thank you for that, I work hard to give everyone good information, now to the bad news.
@Callum
Icon hotfix failed
MU0Aa.png

SZlA4.png

We are aware. It seems the reason is not something we were thinking. Can you verify the game files to see if that makes a difference? Thanks!
understood will do now and test again
Validate complete only took 2 minutes since I had already downloaded patch, testing in game.

Last edited:
Typically, when I am fixing a bug, I like to replicate it and then confirm that it is no longer present under the replication conditions. No charge for that one.

We are aware. It seems the reason is not something we were thinking. Can you verify the game files to see if that makes a difference? Thanks!
No luck after validating
I tested on a 1.5.7 game, a 1.5.8 game before hotfix, but I have not tested a fresh game since hotfix
K_4p7.png

Last edited:
Strange, i tried on older saves. And after playing 20-30 mins on High/Very High Settings nothing wrong happened with loading screens. Before it was unplayable after 15 mins on medium.

EDIT: By older saves i mean capaing started on 1.5.5ish.

Strange, i tried on older saves. And after playing 20-30 mins on High/Very High Settings nothing wrong happened with loading screens. Before it was unplayable after 15 mins on medium.
I tested before making an update video after last hotfix failed and played for 31 minutes and perfect, then in middle of recording the video boom it hit, so I almost missed it too. Took 32 minutes my first time to hit, 2nd time 3 minutes.

Back
Top Bottom