Beta Patch Notes e1.5.8

Users who are viewing this thread

Now that snowballing seems to be just about fixed thanks to mexxico's efforts and those of the testers, could it be possible to see peacetime features, such as... feasts?
features
Dude you just got 9 new helmets and a bow guy uses a different bow now, DOES NOTHING SATISFY YOU!?

Also, just because there's less snowballing doesn't mean there's more peace.

No it is funny. In video there is no bad AI. There are agents not even moving. There is obviously a bug, this is not a sample for weak AI. I accept siege AI needs improvements but a person who watch this video and critisise AI has no knowledge about coding.
AI is fine not dumb ..
they are like : you go first, its your battle not mine =)

There is this really cool mod that makes bandits to merge into larger groups and have a bandit lord leading them.

Currently broken, but would be super cool if developers would introduce smth like this in a game.
Also add a bounty system to kill these bandit lords.

I know the bandit militia mod and the larger scum and villiny mod with that as well if the devs make that offical it will be epic.

Hi @mexxico,

Do you happen to know whether we can expect a fix for missing textures bug (infinite loading) in 1.5.8 anytime soon ?

Kind Regards

Dear @mexxico,

I apologize for bothering you and repeating myself but i think "lack of textures" is an essential problem right now and just wanted (as politely as i can) to again ask about it.

I saw loads of topics opened at this forum related to that issue. I know you are working on it. But judging from the fact it was not included in recent patch - could have been prioritized less then other bugs and exploits. I find the game far less enjoyable myslef (not only my opinion looking through the threads) and visually crippled. Smithing is not intuitive, as e.g. i don't know what pommel with will suit best to the sword, and so on.. UI looks really poor with those loading screens. I just wonder if i should post another thread to support team to enlight the problem even more ?

Maybe you could just tell what is the teams perception to this problem.

P.S. Thank you for all the great job you are doing. I saw you are very responsive Developer that is why i sent the question directly. Hope you can help answering.

Dear @mexxico,

I apologize for bothering you and repeating myself but i think "lack of textures" is an essential problem right now and just wanted (as politely as i can) to again ask about it.

I saw loads of topics opened at this forum related to that issue. I know you are working on it. But judging from the fact it was not included in recent patch - could have been prioritized less then other bugs and exploits. I find the game far less enjoyable myslef (not only my opinion looking through the threads) and visually crippled. Smithing is not intuitive, as e.g. i don't know what pommel with will suit best to the sword, and so on.. UI looks really poor with those loading screens. I just wonder if i should post another thread to support team to enlight the problem even more ?

Maybe you could just tell what is the teams perception to this problem.

P.S. Thank you for all the great job you are doing. I saw you are very responsive Developer that is why i sent the question directly. Hope you can help answering.
The missing textures are a known issue that is being examined. It is considered high priority. We replicated it internally and included a potential resolution in the last hotfix. Unfortunately, it didn't work out - but we are working on another solution right now. We will share it as soon as we can.

The missing textures are a known issue that is being examined. It is considered high priority. We replicated it internally and included a potential resolution in the last hotfix. Unfortunately, it didn't work out - but we are working on another solution right now. We will share it as soon as we can.
Thank You @Duh_TaleWorlds ! This is very reassuring. I keep my fingers crossed !

Played for approximately 1 hour after the hotfix - no missing textures found. Previously, they occurred after 20 minutes or so

Played for approximately 1 hour after the hotfix - no missing textures found. Previously, they occurred after 20 minutes or so
Strange, in my case after the hotfix it has become more severe than before. UI disapears shortly after the save is loaded (15min at max) and bug automatically affect all UI screens. Earlier i could comfortably play for around 40 mins to 1 hour before it finally happen.

Hello, my 1.5.8 beta crash before the menu.
How can i solve It?
If you are experiencing a crash after the intro video please try this workaround
Navigate to this folder:
"SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\GUI\GauntletUI"
And delete “spriteData.xm”l file and try again. It is not necessary to verify the game files after this. The game will create the file again when it launched again.

If you are experiencing a crash after the intro video please try this workaround
Navigate to this folder:
"SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\GUI\GauntletUI"
And delete “spriteData.xm”l file and try again. It is not necessary to verify the game files after this. The game will create the file again when it launched again.
There isn't already any file name "spriteData.xml"

My game crashes every time when I click "done" button on the battle scoreboard. This happens in major scale battles. Is this issue known?

Strange, in my case after the hotfix it has become more severe than before. UI disapears shortly after the save is loaded (15min at max) and bug automatically affect all UI screens. Earlier i could comfortably play for around 40 mins to 1 hour before it finally happen.
UI problems are still there, not a signle icon is loaded, but at least the texture problem ceased to exist. I'm not sure though, maybe it is still there, as I said, I only played for about an hour.

what will be the point of trade agreements if everyone trades with everyone if not at war with each other?
reduced tariffs = bigger profits for caravans.

Also, would make the diplomacy system go from war/peace to war/peace/trade (eventually non agression pact + dfensive alliance etc).

Back
Top Bottom