Beta Patch Notes e1.5.8

Users who are viewing this thread

Man with all these issues I wonder how they plan on releasing this in a few months as full release and port to consoles. Cyberpunk 2077 2.0?
Cyberpunk was never this bad, at least not on PC. Had like few small bugs in 100h playthru.

Sometimes I get the feeling that there's like a handful few developers working on the EA game (Mexico being one of them) while majority of others are porting this game to consoles (A failed quest. Consoles wants Mordhau type games lol, not this game, forget about it, focus on PC).

I have no info about siege AI developments, I am not working there. If it is a new scene maybe AI mesh could be forgetten. Seems no pathfinding is working. Video is funny by the way.
The scene is old there were no new town/castle scenes yet, just a few villages and field battle scenes.

I understand that you're not working at the siege AI, but I saw you forwarding some issues in other patch topics, and thought: maybe you could forward this one as well? I can create a ticket in a bug report section later though.

No it is funny. In video there is no bad AI. There are agents not even moving. There is obviously a bug, this is not a sample for weak AI. I accept siege AI needs improvements but a person who watch this video and critisise AI has no knowledge about coding.

I had a situation where the AI was using only 1 ladder inside a siege tower of 3 ladders.... also very annoying

• Fixed an issue with hordes of bandit parties being spawned on the campaign map.
Will this fix my current saved game or do I have to start a new campaign?

• Fixed an issue with hordes of bandit parties being spawned on the campaign map.
Will this fix my current saved game or do I have to start a new campaign?
The fix stops excessive spawns. If you have a lot of bandit parties spawned already then it will not reduce them, just prevent more from spawning until they drop back to the normal levels.

Doesn't seem like the memory leaks, and what I assume to be cache issues, have been fixed. No new spam is cool but there are at least 500 steppe bandits with 20+ parties in my save. It's only funny as far as it has kept Khuzait from snowballing over N. and S. Empire since the spawns are at a chokepoint into Empire lands and they merk any solo party.

Really REALLY wish that the negative relationship with clans upon Lord deaths were removed. Executions, I understand, but getting killed in a battlefield during a war that they started is beyond stupid.

No it is funny. In video there is no bad AI. There are agents not even moving. There is obviously a bug, this is not a sample for weak AI. I accept siege AI needs improvements but a person who watch this video and critisise AI has no knowledge about coding.

Well AI, its pathfinding and the scenes built to allow robust pathfinding are generally all tied in to give a "good AI experience" or in this case "a not so good experience"

Now that snowballing seems to be just about fixed thanks to mexxico's efforts and those of the testers, could it be possible to see peacetime features, such as... feasts?

• Agents will no longer throw their last throwing weapon if they have no other melee weapon.
Thank You :smile:
Now I can implement my special modded light cavalry.

Back
Top Bottom