Beta Patch Notes e1.5.7

Users who are viewing this thread

Yes, it´s annoying and should be a small fix. I mean they also claimed a long time ago that it was fixed, but it isn´t.

But whatever, it´s just a minor issue.

If its so minor and such a non-issue why can't they find the time to address it over a period of a year? I'm really starting to think there's no real strategy. It's just been a collection of patches that get approved and committed.

If its so minor and such a non-issue why can't they find the time to address it over a period of a year? I'm really starting to think there's no real strategy. It's just been a collection of patches that get approved and committed.
That's how early access games work. Devs get their millions, shareholders are happy and everyone gets relaxed and without a hurry fixes and implements stuff over next few lazy years.

If you opened a thread in the support section, you can check with the support staff regarding the status of your report. (Naturally, the same is true if it isn't "your" topic / report.) Generally speaking, issues are resolved in accordance to their priority. Low priority tasks may not be resolved as long as higher priority tasks exist for the related teams.

If you can link me a support topic for this issue, I can check it out as well.

If you opened a thread in the support section, you can check with the support staff regarding the status of your report. (Naturally, the same is true if it isn't "your" topic / report.) Generally speaking, issues are resolved in accordance to their priority. Low priority tasks may not be resolved as long as higher priority tasks exist for the related teams.

Hello, will leveling progression be improved at one point? The system can be fine, it's just mainly balance and the limiter that lowers exp gained after level-ups that quite a few people don't like. I wish this is not the final system.

Also any clues about what we're getting in the next patch, and when we are getting it?

Here is mine: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index...-to-as-footmen-or-soldiers-in-battles.432388/

Thanks Gortar for linking as well.

I´m pretty sure this bug was "fixed" according to the patch notes like half a year ago.

It also wouldn´t impact the console performance, so would be nice if it could be fixed for real this time?

Last edited:
When the radial bar was introduced did they also mess with how units target and face enemies?

My archers love doing idiot spirals in formation that brings them in melee rather than just stand where I told them too. don't remember this ever happening before

When the radial bar was introduced did they also mess with how units target and face enemies?

My archers love doing idiot spirals in formation that brings them in melee rather than just stand where I told them too. don't remember this ever happening before

Yes, the skirmishing line tactic in the AI is completely broken now. You end up with a cross shape where the infantry is in front and the archers are firing into the flanks.

Yes, the skirmishing line tactic in the AI is completely broken now. You end up with a cross shape where the infantry is in front and the archers are firing into the flanks.
Ok, hopefully it gets fixed. I just have them in a long 'loose' line of 2 ranks and just want them to stay where I put them. Small units of Inf or Cav approaching them seems to trigger them to doing stupid things....

I cant wait to see all the unit balancing problems that happen when keep battles get released. Units trying to use polearms in close quarters will be hilarious and units clustering in halls not able to swing their weapons should be entertaining. Maybe this is why the latest patch is not coming out as quickly.

I will say I am very impressed typically with TW reponse to eliminating bugs when they are posted in the technical section. I know I have had to issues addressed with a decent turnaround time. Hope everyone mentioning bugs actually reports. That being said it is astounding that they do not play test more before releasing patches.

I cant wait to see all the unit balancing problems that happen when keep battles get released. Units trying to use polearms in close quarters will be hilarious and units clustering in halls not able to swing their weapons should be entertaining. Maybe this is why the latest patch is not coming out as quickly.

I will say I am very impressed typically with TW reponse to eliminating bugs when they are posted in the technical section. I know I have had to issues addressed with a decent turnaround time. Hope everyone mentioning bugs actually reports. That being said it is astounding that they do not play test more before releasing patches.
yes yes impressed and stuff but they are so GAD DEM SLOW with patches SO GAD DEM SLOW!

I foresee I pile of starving Khuzaits showing up at my door :smile: In this game I want to see how taking rebel towns plays out when I also start war with khuzaits ASAP. Will they really come to get me so far away? I like the snowballing fixes but I still like to fight the khuzait ASAP.

Back
Top Bottom