Beta Patch Notes e1.5.7

Users who are viewing this thread

The kid should have a cradle in the first Education phase, it appeared on mine. As for the 2 year old girl being topless, who cares?
I don't but alte is like 15 lol

I'm sure it's the same animation meant for infants just with sibling models stuck in.
I'm getting these education alerts for the siblings, not new babies.

I don't but alte is like 15 lol

hmm I think no since there is no point in visiting them, even for quest NPCs it is useless because the menu UI shortcuts do not require you to do so.

what's the point of creating something so that no one has an interest in using them or see ?

I enjoy the scenes. They look cool, and add immersion.

You can literally turn the game on and know the menus and loading times are much worse in 20 seconds. Some of you all are so pleased with this stuff, it's just funny to me.

I dont play the beta branch because I'm not content in its function. Dont know why you would assume I'm pleased with any of it just because I'm telling you the purpose of a beta branch.

this is exactly what i was wondering, and you are right if unfortunately they cannot work on something else
The people who are creating scenes aren't the same who code the game's mechanics. So yes, they can't work on something else because it's not their profession.

Anyway, I very much agree that we need more reasons to visit villages, but that's just another reason to add more scenes. Imagine we are getting more quests requiring your physical presence in a village but they would all look the same. I am pretty sure it wouldn't take long until someone complains about it.

Next, there already are several reasons to visit villages like certain quests and raids.

Also you got the people who prefer to visit villages for immersion, sure, you can talk to most people without entering the scene but some people like it. Just like some games offer fast travel while some people prefer to make the journey through the game world.

....?

That's why a live build exists; a build that has been tested. I don't understand why you aren't following me...

V1.5.6 - A tested build ready for live release. The consumer version.

Beta v1.5.7 - An untested version that TW are using to find bugs right now. Offered to us if we choose to assist in bug finding.

This isn't a challenging concept...
It gets even better because even 1.5.6 is a beta while 1.5.7 is the beta of a beta... As long as the game is in early access people should expect all kinds of bugs.

well I finished chapter 1 of my 1.5.7 game

He's still got that amazing horse!

Oh boy a new quest?....

Uh oh so this is the education system..... lets just see...

(it's a video)
Did you guys out source this part to a Japanese company....:sad:

Nest procs a day later, I guess guys who said sibling would be the intro to the system were right on.

The menu's really look so outdated. They need a redesign tbh.

Hello,
I have already tested the education of children. Excellent! Very good !

And on the performance side, it works much better than with 1.5.6. Great job!

On the other hand, the wars being longer, I have the impression that they "overlap". Example: the war against the Khuzait is not over and the war against the Battanians is already starting (we play sturgian). I'm not sure about that, but in 1.5.6., We could have the peace with one and one wait before starting the next against another opponent, I didn't mind. But I'm not sure, it would take several tries.We say this because we enjoy these times of "peace". But we haven't tested long enough to confirm what we are saying, it would take several hours of testing. It seemed to us more difficult to make peace. But maybe we were too adventurous, we only did one test with our sturgian faction. We say this because we know that the Sturgians don't resist two simultaneous attacks or very hard. But we haven't tested long enough with 1.5.7 to be sure of this yet.

We would have to start a game over to check it all out, but we like the one we started with 1.5.6, we've never been so far.

We have to repeat it: the performance of 1.5.7 makes the game a lot more enjoyable to play despite our crummy little computer. We hope that will be confirmed.

Having tried almost every beta version, and while we are cranky by nature, we can say: Well done!

Good luck !

Last edited:
I am sorry, but this is mediocre, this game deserves better.
TBH, I was expecting something like this. Let us hope this is just the initial version of child education which in fact is just a character customization atm (I did not try it myself yet so I guess based on others posts).
Maybe TW just needs some creative suggestions :wink:
How about:
age of
2 - kids start to appear in settlements (just some visual presence since there is not too much to train)
5 - can play in settlements (improving endurance - athletic skills)
8 - can follow the main chars party on roads (improving endurance - horseback riding, cunning - scouting) with some level of focus on (trading, governor, fight skills wood toy swords)
11 - same as 8 with some level of focus on social and intelligence skills
14 - get some real weapons and take them to training fields
16 - decide the personality orientation - lessons in smithing, tactics, leadership, medicine, engineering, warrior

Honestly I was hoping for something like this.

Last edited:
I am sorry, but this is mediocre, this game deserves better.
This is the first iteration of a brand new untested feature on their literal test branch - I'm sorry but this is not a valid complaint right now.

You are just being angry for the purpose of being angry now. I think you would do yourself a lot of favours by sticking to the live build. I don't think test builds are right for you... or even better - waiting until we leave EA.

im sorry, its just frustrating being the kid daddy abandoned

Everytime you say something like this - you destroy the credibility of your argument; not help... and that is coming from someone who agrees with your general point about MP needing support. Just... grow up please; you don't paint us in a good light.

Last edited:
This is the first iteration of a brand new untested feature on their literal test branch - I'm sorry but this is not a valid complaint...

You are just being angry for the purpose of being angry now; clearly there is no reasoning with you here.

He was the same on Totalwarcenter. Some people insist on incessant complaining and negativity, like they think we'll see them as some edgy internet Che Guevara.

He was the same on Totalwarcenter. Some people insist on incessant complaining and negativity, like they think we'll see them as some edgy internet Che Guevara.
What annoys me is there are plenty of valid complaints to make about the development process of bannerlord; and I won't disagree with them. But... this is TW using the test branch exactly as they are supposed to use it... and it bothers me that he is lashing out against them for a perfectly normal practice.

If we all kick our toys out of the cradle over every little thing TW do; then why should they pay any attention to us when we do have valid feedback to give?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom