Beta Patch Notes e1.5.7

Users who are viewing this thread

cool but sorry i don't understand why u create other village scene
nobody visits them
I'm not sure it's definitely a priority

same on 1.5.6
I don't understand why do you think nobody visits them. Just because you don't then nobody does. Strange logic.
I definitely do so it's at least one person. You can call me fool but I walk to each quest giver, trader, tavern in towns and villages. I just enjoy the beautiful art work. Plus it gives me some level of immersion. I am also convinced TW will add some more quests which will require visits.

@Dejan - thanks for the table and graph! Good stuff.

I do visit places occasionally too. Even if I didn't, it creates ground for more future content so it's nice.

Party speed does not show details - herd, horses, cavalry bonus. Is this just a visual bug. I think my party had before the patch around 7.9. The speed seems to be decreased.

I'll say it again, the UI is quite sluggish. Never experienced this before. It's annoying enough that I am stopping playing.
It`s even worse than in 1.5.6. Campaign map stuttering is a bit less extreme but still annoying. And what (the ###) is wrong with the graphics? Even on very high it looks like Warband.

Inappropriate language
Good thats how its suppossed to be, if you want multiplayer medieval go play mordhau, Bannerlord is a singleplayer game and they still owe us a few singleplayer features that they absolutely should focus on. Stop whining.
The **** are you talking about. We are here because we want Bannerlord multiplayer -snip- , all we are asking for is for TW to give more resources to MP. Singleplayer has been given 95% of the focus and that has completely killed the MP. We were motivated to host events, we had thousands of people eager to have a good experience and they ****ed it up.
mr.theystilloweusafewsingleplayerfeatures. They OWE US A WHOLE GODDAMN $25 worth of ****ing content that we ****ing paid for

Last edited by a moderator:
It's taking me 15 seconds after I select my character culture to get to the next screen. First time I have seen this.
Loading the game, starting a new campaign, creating your character, post battle report, loot screen, trade menue, game settings - absolutely everything takes incredibly long to load. Something on the way to 1.5.6 went terribly wrong.

P.S.: Highland Noble Bracers still totally bugged on male characters and the item order in the trade menue doesn`t make any sense since 1.5.6.

Last edited:
Inappropriate behavior
The **** are you talking about. We are here because we want Bannerlord multiplayer -snip-, all we are asking for is for TW to give more resources to MP. Singleplayer has been given 95% of the focus and that has completely killed the MP. We were motivated to host events, we had thousands of people eager to have a good experience and they ****ed it up. Go sip on your downsyndrome soup and stfu mr.theystilloweusafewsingleplayerfeatures. They OWE US A WHOLE GODDAMN $25 worth of ****ing content that we ****ing paid for
Please try and lay out your frustrations without resorting to incel insult, its not the place and doesn't help get your point across.

Back
Top Bottom