I'm thinking this may be the release where I do a full playthough. Trying to decide on hardmode Sturgia or ezmode Khuzait.
Kingdoms and Diplomacy
- Clan Tiers are now rebalanced in order to make a bell curve between tier 3 and tier 4.
- The game will retain the time flow state while switching between the UI and the campaign map.
Hallelujah this was driving me nuts, i had only time to protect my villages from being raided hopefully this means that i can also go on the attack from time to time
- Relations between lords now also affect their target selections. If a player has a good relation with a lord, that lord will be less likely to initiate hostile actions against the player’s settlements (it’s still possible). This mechanic applies to AI heroes as well, not just the player.
- The probability of NPC parties raiding the villages has been slightly reduced.
Nice job TW! Thanks!
Can someone describe what these lines mean?
1. Will the bell curve cause to stop/slow down/decrease clan progression between tier 3 and 4? That would be a nice improvement. Of course I expect it would be conditioned to some mechanics...
2. This time flow state I don't understand at all. Is this just a minor correction in time recording when entering/exiting UI (to have exact same time)??
Don't know their plans, but in the filed for the MP beta there were voice dialogue recording for many of the wanderer back grounds and a lot of clips for lords/ladies, so maybe this stuff is coming as polish someday.This patch is phat. Almost 16 GB on Steam >:3
Are there plans to have all conversations in the game to be voice-acted? Based on another comment, it seems like this is specifically for a single conversation with Istiana, but I'm curious about all conversations.
Yes, that makes sense. Thanks1. I think this means that the apex of the bell curve (with y being number of clans) will lie between tiers 3 and 4. One other words, the most common clan tier will be tier 3 and it will go down in either direction.
2. I think this is just the UI remembering what map time speed you were on when you entered a UI window and restoring it properly.
Visual improvements on some Battanian houses.
Visual improvements on Vlandia arena models.
Visual improvements on various interior building models.
Various village improvements.
14 new villages were added.
The number of clans and their tiers have been rebalanced and now look like this.1. Will the bell curve cause to stop/slow down/decrease clan progression between tier 3 and 4? That would be a nice improvement. Of course I expect it would be conditioned to some mechanics...