Beta Patch Notes e1.5.7

Users who are viewing this thread

mikeboix

Master Knight
WBNWWF&SM&BVC
Server & Network
  • Added a new server region: Western North America. Renamed North America region to Eastern North America.

Heh, and still no south american servers. I mean, I'm from Europe, but you know, those poor guys.

Concomitant

Recruit
This patch is phat. Almost 16 GB on Steam >:3

Map conversations now support voice lines.

Are there plans to have all conversations in the game to be voice-acted? Based on another comment, it seems like this is specifically for a single conversation with Istiana, but I'm curious about all conversations.

Nordous

Sergeant Knight
Good thats how its suppossed to be, if you want multiplayer medieval go play mordhau, Bannerlord is a singleplayer game and they still owe us a few singleplayer features that they absolutely should focus on. Stop whining.

Another opinion is that MP is luckily more than satisfying at this stage.

Noschkov

Sergeant at Arms
Why is the MP list always so pitiful, you people need to fix this ****, we wait months for even minor fixes and all we get is like 5 lines of a changelog wheras SP gets over 100
Look in the 1.5.6 Patchnotes they added all the Multiplayer lines you miss here in the patch without Beta-Test^^

Terco_Viejo

Spanish Gifquisition
Grandmaster Knight
Art
  • Added two new Sturgian light armours.
  • Added a new Battanian scale armour.

Could any gentle soul share a ss of the new 3 armor models? I would be very grateful.

Top Bottom