Beta Patch Notes e1.5.6

Users who are viewing this thread

I felt like things were getting better in 1.5.6. I'd like to see:

- Memory leak fix.
- More options for mitigating rebellions.
- Deeper relationship building.
- Deeper marriage process.
- Feasts!
- More armor options and better protection from armor.
- Perk progression balance.
- Castle features. Troop training, automated recruiting, etc. Some reason to own them.
- Workshop features. Upgrades. Rebalance.

These are the main things I think of as missing from a M&B game exiting EA. There would honestly be at least another year of feature addition, debugging, optimization and tuning.

I felt like things were getting better in 1.5.6. I'd like to see:

- Memory leak fix.
- More options for mitigating rebellions.
- Deeper relationship building.
- Deeper marriage process.
- Feasts!
- More armor options and better protection from armor.
- Perk progression balance.
- Castle features. Troop training, automated recruiting, etc. Some reason to own them.
- Workshop features. Upgrades. Rebalance.

These are the main things I think of as missing from a M&B game exiting EA. There would honestly be at least another year of feature addition, debugging, optimization and tuning.

This would be a whole year's worth of work for TW, nice ideas though.

Ok, with the speed they are testing now i think we can hope for the new patch today(if they are fast) or tomorrow. Steam-DB looks good.

any idea what the console commands are for crafting? I went strolling through what I could think of in the console (alt+~) and didn't get it. I tried the dev console mod command listed on the wiki crafting.unlock_all_parts and nada.

any idea what the console commands are for crafting? I went strolling through what I could think of in the console (alt+~) and didn't get it. I tried the dev console mod command listed on the wiki crafting.unlock_all_parts and nada.
campaign.unlock_all_crafting_parts

Can Somebody tell me what is this ?

Is anybody getting this .is not just this mod it;s all the mods . The mood was created in the editor right now so it should be god but instead is showing me this.

Last edited:
Can Somebody tell me what is this ?

Is anybody getting this .is not just this mod it;s all the mods . The mood was created in the editor right now so it should be god but instead is showing me this.

Mods can tell which version of the game they were made for:
Code:
<DependedModules>
    <DependedModule Id="Native" DependentVersion="e1.5.7" />
    <DependedModule Id="SandBoxCore" DependentVersion="e1.5.7" />
    <DependedModule Id="Sandbox" DependentVersion="e1.5.7" />
    <DependedModule Id="StoryMode" DependentVersion="e1.5.7" />
</DependedModules>
Using a more recent version doesn't necessarily mean the mod is broken (so "dependent" is a bit misleading), just that it may not work and that you may need to update it. So that message appears.

The thing is, "DependentVersion" is an optional field. Not filling it used to be fine, or maybe it didn't exist before. In any case it takes "i-1.-1.-1.-1" as being the targeted version when it's absent.

In short... It's nothing, ignore it. Just annoying noise.

On a side note, I'm not sure what happens when the "DependentVersion" is more recent than the actual version of the game. Also modders should be able to set a range (like "e1.5.6-e1.5.7").

Haven't looked and don't plan to, right now I am looking for a way to fix the damn shield wall, faster troops are moving in first and dying because they get isolated. It may not even be the item references themselves, but other checks that are made, like average prices in towns and such, somewhere along there are instances staying alive.

It happens when you reach a distance away from the character. I would say this is related to performance, just like other games have rendering distance or lower resolution textures that are used for things that are further away.
For the shield wall issue

A basic algorithm could be:

How about a search method that searches a radius proportional to the infantry type size for all infantrymen that have the same infantry type flag and under your command flag.
Results are stored in a Linked list which is then sorted via a quick sort, save in a variable the speed of infantryman that has the lowest speed.
Then set this speed for all infantrymen in the linked list

Back
Top Bottom