Beta Patch Notes e1.5.6

Users who are viewing this thread

mmmm. ok, not worth it imho. 300 is more than enough in most cases, especially with steward.
also 330 smithing? man, that's a lot of stuff that has been reprocessed.

Actually steward is the higher the better cause it reduces troops cost with each lvl above 200 after you get a perk. It's really easy to raise cause You just need to run around with different foods in inventory.

are you using cheat mode to just enter their skills, it only allows you to go to 300, but then you can level them up to 330
smithing is maxed and I just got past 300 steward
kPL_q.png

Shows how broken XP for medicine is that with maxed stat and focus you have only managed to get to 86. Having done a similar run with those maxed I don't think I've even got that high so to me it actually looks like you are doing well with it!

mmmm... i observe this everytime i want to see how build would look like. i mean not even a single skill can pass 300.
lbdD1TW.jpg
I'm not familiar with how you editing them, but notice how you still have 1.88? learning rate? SO it will keep going up and slowly taper off to 0 at 330. I actually though it was 333 but I don't remember.

Shows how broken XP for medicine is that with maxed stat and focus you have only managed to get to 86. Having done a similar run with those maxed I don't think I've even got that high so to me it actually looks like you are doing well with it!
What gets me is say you take all INT choices for INT leader on char creation and start out with a sweet looking learning rate for medicine..... you rapidly level even just from just steward skill and kill you gains before you medicine barely levels. Of course engineer is ****ed too, but medicine would be really good to have.... if you could raise it :sad:
Of course you would do all 3 int skills on MC or there's no point in taking INT.

Actually steward is the higher the better cause it reduces troops cost with each lvl above 200 after you get a perk. It's really easy to raise cause You just need to run around with different foods in inventory.
Yeah some of the passives have great payouts if you max them out like scouting and (I've never got there but....) leadership and medicine. Athletics too, but it's never gotten near that high. On the other hand the weapons 275+ perks....... I mean you can 1hko a guy with 0 skill...... I wish they would add more non-combat things for the perks or re-balance the base characters extreme mastery of all weapons (but bow) as a level 1. I guess even bow they reduced the difficulty after they increased it, I though they did right when they made it harder.

I'm not familiar with how you editing them, but notice how you still have 1.88? learning rate? SO it will keep going up and slowly taper off to 0 at 330. I actually though it was 333 but I don't remember.
Yes goes to 330, I did a video on hard caps you can watch the video how I explain it or it is (attribute X 14 - 10) + (focus X 40)
Video

Last edited:
you medicine barely levels.
it's not only about medicine, tactics, riding also has a rather slow progression rate.

working perks are nice, but even if i don't wanna touch smithing on the current character, i know that i probably should. because of attribute points bonuses, the same goes for athletics. i'm really, really, against such a feature. in general, a character development system requires substantial tuning.

it's not only about medicine, tactics, riding also has a rather slow progression rate.

working perks are nice, but even if i don't wanna touch smithing on the current character, i know that i probably should. because of attribute points bonuses, the same goes for athletics. i'm really, really, against such a feature. in general, a character development system requires substantial tuning.
The trick with riding is to shoot from horseback, it will get you outrageous amounts of skill exp. I feel like they probably put the the wrong number in the formula or something because it really can be outrageous if you just sit on horse and shoot from far away. The amount you get from just hitting guys from horse back is not that much and is probably comparable to athletics(not much). But you're right tactics becomes very slow after 100 or so, even on a char with max cunning it's a snail's pace while scouting is long past 275. Roguery too is very slow to raise up.

What gets me is say you take all INT choices for INT leader on char creation and start out with a sweet looking learning rate for medicine..... you rapidly level even just from just steward skill and kill you gains before you medicine barely levels. Of course engineer is ****ed too, but medicine would be really good to have.... if you could raise it :sad:
Of course you would do all 3 int skills on MC or there's no point in taking INT.

For medicine I had relatively good results with giving the player character the surgeon role in the clan tab.

I hope not. They are already at the stage of testing the new patch on steam.live.test and usualy this indicates that they are pretty far in the testing. So lets say 50 pages,seems realistic :grin:

I hope not. They are already at the stage of testing the new patch on steam.live.test and usualy this indicates that they are pretty far in the testing. So lets say 50 pages,seems realistic :grin:
Hope so. The quest "disrupt supply line" has a bug. I can't play any more. The dev said it will be fixed in the coming patch.

Back
Top Bottom