Beta Patch Notes e1.5.6

Users who are viewing this thread

Ah yes, a man-child that needs its hands held. Doctors nowadays are getting lazier by the moment, looks like they no longer cut umbilical cords.
Lol, as a doctor I see your opinion as an insult to my hard-working colleagues around the world nowadays and I decide to not waste my time on a childish dialogue with you.

Even I mostly sympathize with TW in those home office days; memory leak thing is a huge fail. Community deserves better than this.

Lol, as a doctor I see your opinion as an insult to my hard-working colleagues around the world nowadays and I decide to not waste my time on a childish dialogue with you.

Even I mostly sympathize with TW in those home office days; memory leak thing is a huge fail. Community deserves better than this.

I m disappointed as well, the latest patch turned the game nearly unpalyable for me.

However, if they rush a fix, like they perhaps rushed the patch at christmas, another bug can easily sneak in.

They have fixed most of the issues coming up in the past. Lol.

Has everyone found rebellions working well? Do the factions divide into multiple distinguished colors?

We can pretend I did just that instead of calling you out on an unreasonable tantrum for answers you already have.

I m disappointed as well, the latest patch turned the game nearly unpalyable for me.

However, if they rush a fix, like they perhaps rushed the patch at christmas, another bug can easily sneak in.

Reloading the save every X hours/minutes hasn't worked out for you? I went from 9 GB RAM to 2-3 after reloading.

The main issue here is the quality of the tests done, especially since they said they made changes to the ItemRooster class. Refactoring parts of such a core part of the game needs more attention than building the project or opening the screen to see if it will crash.

No. They hold out for a month or two and join one of the main factions. It's nothing like you describe.

Yep and they never dissapear. In my campaign Vlandia is on 12 wars of which 7 are with different Lageta rebellions and the rest is with other rebellions. All of them where defeated but lords never dissapear and wars are going on forever.

We can pretend I did just that instead of calling you out on an unreasonable tantrum for answers you already have.

Reloading the save every X hours/minutes hasn't worked out for you? I went from 9 GB RAM to 2-3 after reloading.

The main issue here is the quality of the tests done, especially since they said they made changes to the ItemRooster class. Refactoring parts of such a core part of the game needs more attention than building the project or opening the screen to see if it will crash.

Nah did not work for me unfortunately.

Bug about marriage and questions :

I point out in passing "bugs" on 1.5.6 concerning marriage:

1 - if you marry a child to a noble having the same name as your main character, you discover in the inventory and trade part that this new member has the same appearance, armor, and face as your main character. The confusion of names causes this strange bug. On the other hand in the "troop" tab, it appears with its real appearance.
2 - if you marry a child present at your party, the game will crash. It would be nice to have a message: "you cannot marry a child present in your party".

And I insist on the lack of information on the advantages and disadvantages of marrying our children because not knowing all the consequences, and I am not the only one, I tend not to want to play anymore. Child marriage is a disappointment for many people because the stakes of these marriages are not explicit. Also, I would like a serious answer. Maybe I missed a patch note. If, yes, which one?

- Do marriages have the single objective of improving relations with another clan, earning money, enlarging one's clan or are there other diplomatical consequences, concerning rebellions, or others? (what I hope)

- Are there elements missing that are not yet implemented regarding child marriages?

Thank you for your answers

I just want to say for the memory leak, it's much more effective to restart the game then to exit and reload the save. I think loading a save without exiting to menu actually makes it worse. I don't know anything this is just my personal experience. Hotfix would have been nice, sorry for those who can't play it. I can play it with only minor annoyance.

Any official word on possible hotfix today?
i wass wishing for hte same

I just want to say for the memory leak, it's much more effective to restart the game then to exit and reload the save. I think loading a save without exiting to menu actually makes it worse. I don't know anything this is just my personal experience. Hotfix would have been nice, sorry for those who can't play it. I can play it with only minor annoyance.
it takes soooooo long already to load up everything. not even worth it imo

Back
Top Bottom