Beta Patch Notes e1.5.6

Users who are viewing this thread

v17RM.png
Nice, if upside down but nice

Not yet discussed but will offer it in next suggestion meeting. Thanks for reminding.
Yes, those kind of graphs would be amazing to have as an option for the player to look at if he wants to, i've expressed my opinion about that here, and the question about the backend system applies to your area, if you are up for an answer :smile:
Amazing post!

Nice graphs, is the info collected using a backend system or is tracking in-game possible?

It's worth very little having these very nice and complex systems, economy simulation etc, if you don't use the UI to communicate those to the players.

There is no reason not to do that, it will not scare off anyone, but only make the game gain in popularity, as many of the playerbase would love that, and those that would deem that info presented too complex, wouldn't look at them anyways, as they already play with those systems already in place, so it would only be a winning situation.

Even after the new hotfix for the launcher crashing, my launcher was still crashing, after removing the files i had from "fixed launcher" everything was back to normal, it's working fine now, if u want to give a try, delete this files
Oh I thought I didn't have fixed launcher lol, apparently I had and your suggestion worked like magic thank you very much!

Why are you trying to force me to use mods to keep the game a sandbox? Turning off births if I turn off deaths is stupid. There is no reasoning that makes sense behind this and I do NOT want to hear about late game would be unplayable with all those lords because many of us have been using mods that increase the amount of children you can have, how fertile everyone can be and have had games were clans have many children that became lords and have not had any issues.

In my current play through, my 13 children are adults and there are literally 100s more lords leading armies that are lords children (that became adults)...and this is with Custom Spawns whichs adds many minor factions and other spawns to the game.

So no. They do not NEED to be together and for a sandbox that is supposed to allow us to play as we like, this is stupid. Make them 2 different options and let people choose how they want to play...put a disclaimer for those that have a potato that having births enabled with deaths disabled "may" cause them late game problems.

Let the player decide like you are with just about everything else.

If you're dumping lords into the world with birth you need to take them out of the world with death or the world will become over populated with lords.

They shouldn't separate the 2. One needs the other to function correctly.

As of 1.5.6 girl heirs are wearing men clothes while boy heirs are wearing dresses.

P.S.
My son changed culture to empire (he was Vlandian) while both me, my wife and daughters are Vlandian.

Of course we still have problems and still Khuzaits are OP because of their high mounted unit ratio & speed bonus. However 1.5.6 is better in terms of keeping more factions at map for longer time. For better results other kingdoms should have higher mounted unit ratio too. There will be more developments about these issues in future.
Question: didnt the khuzaits got the high mounted unit ratio because of the "cheat" the AI does, where it doesnt need the horses to upgrade units to a horse one? so it just ignores the requirement in the "upgrade" process?

The longer I play the game without closing it, and the longer the time to load menu, (loot/prisoners/trading) and the more sluttering on the campaign map, after 2hours I have to restart my computer to fix it because 3-4 seconds for each screen is pretty annoying, I did not have those issues in beta 1.5.5. (clean save, no mods, verified files)

The longer I play the game without closing it, and the longer the time to load menu, (loot/prisoners/trading) and the more sluttering on the campaign map, after 2hours I have to restart my computer to fix it because 3-4 seconds for each screen is pretty annoying, I did not have those issues in beta 1.5.5. (clean save, no mods, verified files)
i'm not having stuttering, but 10% of the battles against looters are taking more than 20 seconds to load, even with the game on my SSD

I'm getting huge performance drop in sieges. It wasn't so bad in 1.5.5. In current version sieges are horrible from start. Previously there was only performance drop when pathjng was calculated (gate destroyed, siege tower hitting the wall etc.)

Bug : If you watch a tournament match (not participating in the round/tournament)there is always one player wearing none-team colors (I believe is using the default player costume)

Back
Top Bottom