Beta Patch Notes e1.5.6

Users who are viewing this thread

I have criticized the slow development of the game, but this is a patch TW deserves it : job well done.

Yes this is a good patch. Stuff like rebellions and keep battles add depth to the game that keeps it from getting stale with long playthroughs. I'm booting up BL again after 3 months for this patch and I'm as excited for it as I was back in March

Definitely beats updates with sheep models and 1 to 2 new armours!

Target locking is implemented. Players can now lock their camera to an enemy with the middle mouse key by default.
How good is it? anyone tested this?
Also, formations seem to work better, do units keep formation when giving an attack? Can units defending the gate in a siege actually not get flanked so easily?
A two-way dependency caused the position calculation to constantly change, causing formation AI defending a position to endlessly fidget about. This has been fixed.
Agent speed limits were decreased drastically while moving in formation, this proved a bit too much and was increased in some arrangement types closer to their previous value.

How good is it? anyone tested this?
Also, formations seem to work better, do units keep formation when giving an attack? Can units defending the gate in a siege actually not get flanked so easily?
Formations really work better, not sure when attacking...units on siege still getting flanked stupidly on the gates unfortunately.

Probably fixes to sieges are coming in the next updates with keep battles...

Has anyone managed to marry off brother since it's possible now? I wonder what about his kids , and his wife become a part of my clan ?
Looks like better have a son rather than daughter, cuz son stays in your clan plus brings his wife too. Or how it works ?

Has anyone managed to marry off brother since it's possible now? I wonder what about his kids , and his wife become a part of my clan ?
Looks like better have a son rather than daughter, cuz son stays in your clan plus brings his wife too. Or how it works ?
Or maybe they form their own clan? ? No idea, but I guess arranging a marriage with your daughter gives you a big relation plus

I don't have an idea either since I only did like an hour of gameplay with the patch then I went back to modding to create an even better sheep model

Or maybe they form their own clan? ? No idea, but I guess arranging a marriage with your daughter gives you a big relation plus
Yep , have no idea how they played it out.
I don't have an idea either since I only did like an hour of gameplay with the patch then I went back to modding to create an even better sheep model
Is there a dog in this game ? I bet I saw some . Retexture it in wolf and make a hunting quest. Sheep can do as doe though ?

Back
Top Bottom