Beta Patch Notes e1.5.6

Users who are viewing this thread

well, verifying for the second time now, still closing
Bro found a temporary fix which skips launcher and stats the game directly:
Go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\bin\Win64_Shipping_Client and run Bannerlord.exe, I know it's not a fix, I still don't know what causes this and how we gonna fix this for future but at least you can test new features by that method ^^

brain.jpg
Yeah, that was so out of nowhere.
But we were right at least.
This is actually the first time I opened the forums and see this mention.

Go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\bin\Win64_Shipping_Client and run Bannerlord.exe, I know it's not a fix, I still don't know what causes this and how we gonna fix this for future but at least you can test new features by that method ^^
Thanks, it worked!

did you have "Fixed launcher" installed? i saw on steam forums that this may be the problem, but they are not sure, just a guess...

A two-way dependency caused the position calculation to constantly change, causing formation AI defending a position to endlessly fidget about. This has been fixed.

Man I really hope this will help Raganvad chickenlegs stay at a position for once. Man's notoriously bad as a commander.

Any idea if they implemented that 10% lord death chance? I don't see it in the notes, but I believe there was a lot of traffic about it in the last few weeks.

Back
Top Bottom