Beta Patch Notes e1.5.6

Users who are viewing this thread

gut feeling it comes tomorrow
Do we have the same gut? Cuz i felt the same.
(this sounds like an effed up pickup line wtf)
I have a gut feeling about tomorrow and the video just reinforces it
brain.jpg

That's great news!

Art
  • 14 new villages were added.
  • 26 new battle terrains were added.
  • Added new Sturgia Light Armour.
  • Added new Highland Scale Over Mail Armour.

A nice surprise! Please keep on addding armors, I am looking forward to more hight tier armors (esp. Khuzait and Aserai)

Looks like a great patch, I am looking forward to play it.

• 14 new villages were added.
  • 26 new battle terrains were added.
I expected some 10 new maps overall when a dev said we would get new maps not 40 in a single update. Hope we will see some more updates like this. Right now the goal to get separate maps for all vilages looks a lot more realistic in the full release

I have criticized the slow development of the game, but this is a patch TW deserves it : job well done. Hopefully more patches like this are on the way in the future.

Time for me to try the game again after release. Thank you for the xmas gift.

same here, verifying files now
done that twice, first it found 3 mismatch then redownloaded them (probably banner copypaste mod) on second time, no mismatch found, all files were validated. Still can't access the launcher tho, in task manager it's shown with status=suspended for a second and disappears.

done that twice, first it found 3 mismatch then redownloaded them (probably banner copypaste mod) on second time, no mismatch found, all files were validated. Still can't access the launcher tho, in task manager it's shown with status=suspended for a second and disappears.
well, verifying for the second time now, still closing

After a peaceful reading of the text wall, it seems that this patch brings more flesh than bone. Downloading (slowly...only happens with Taleworlds updates... download very slowly).

giphy.gif

Merry Christmas to all :party: Stay safe.

Back
Top Bottom