Beta Patch Notes e1.5.6

Users who are viewing this thread

They should be inside the configs folder if you didn't check there.

Yea that was where I looked.

I have:

bannerlordconfig.txt
BannerlordGamekeys.xml
engineconfig.txt
launcherdata.xml

Edit:Those look native to me, but I never looked there before.

Thanks for helping out.

So many hidden gems in this update!
26 new battle terrains were added.
Main storyline quest "Destroy Raiders" has been implemented.
Players were making a profit when they declared war and made peace afterwards. This has been fixed. Kingdoms now usually want money for making peace with a weak player/player kingdom. Additionally, if the player breaks truce now his clan's aggressiveness increases and it will be a bit harder / more expensive to make new peace. The player now also loses relation with the rival king if he breaks the truce.
Improved accuracy with ranged weapons while mounted.
Huh? I though we just fixed this? it was too easy before, making it harder was an improvement, Oh well I'm gonna shoot the whole map face no matter what lol

Base bow values have been changed to tune both the AI behaviour and the player experience.
*skepticism intensifies*

Very good update with a lot of needed fixes and surprises! Nice that it's not too much DL size too, easy on bad internet. *was DLing notmal update nit beta lol* Beta is gonna take while on my internet but still not too big.
I don't see the child education system, but thats okay. I fully support leaving some stuff out if it's not ready and am glad we got the finished stuff!

Last edited:
Wow that's a chunky update. Anyone care to give stable branch players pictures of the new armour in the game?
This is the new Highland armor, I have no idea which the new Sturgian one is though.
49c7496ff3ce88528bf3dd4e8f1b6fe2.jpg

This is the new Highland armor, I have no idea which the new Sturgian one is though.
49c7496ff3ce88528bf3dd4e8f1b6fe2.jpg

I like this armor, especially the colour tone on the scales. With a slight variation of the belt region (no lether flaps) and the cloth below the garment it could make a fine asarai piece too. Also @Terco_Viejo behold the volume of the armor layers.

This is the new Sturgian armor called "Long Tunic". More of a clothing though.

Ads-z.png

I like that as well, has a certain cossack vibe to it. There also seems to a be a new helmet for vlandia in, at least I have never seen it before. The Godun (sp?) character in quick battle mode wears it.

There also seems to a be a new helmet for vlandia in, at least I have never seen it before. The Godun (sp?) character in quick battle mode wears it.
There isn't actually. Checked the head armor xml and there are just a few armor rebalancing, hair tag changes and renaming of Northern Visored Helmet to Imperial Googled Helmet. No new helmet.

Hmm, did not expect brass scale at all. But I don't mind. Still would love to see some silver instead.

That's a fine looking Sturgian shirt though.

Now I'm curious about the new shoulder armour varieties though.

Back
Top Bottom