Beta Patch Notes e1.5.5

Users who are viewing this thread

So...do you think 156 is coming out soon? 155 doesnt seem to have much more than 154. I would like to give orders, custom troop trees, randomly generated maps and educate my children, oh rebellions too. Is that going to be in 156? Also, Dragons would be nice.
safe to say 1.5.5 is all good and we are ready for 1.5.6, right guys? :iamamoron:
Oh the Hope and optimism. I could say maybe we didn't get the hotfix that was mentioned for monday because they're gonna just cram it in 1.5.6 this week.....
but that would likely become about the 10th time I made a hopeful excuse for TW and was wrong.

1.5.5 has bugs, however some are already in 1.5.4 stable and/or are not game breaking, so it's possible we get 1.5.6......

-snip-

Last edited by a moderator:
Did they nerf the smithy, I am just having a bug or something? Javelins I crafted are selling for 1,000 and big two swords have not gone above 5000.
Maybe you're the first test subject to new smithy prices that are finally correct, good for you, sir.
Jokes aside, idk, but last night while playing i made 2 two handed swords, one for 7k, one for 7,5k so idk really. Also it was a newer campaign with fewer smithing parts

Did they nerf the smithy, I am just having a bug or something? Javelins I crafted are selling for 1,000 and big two swords have not gone above 5000.
There might be a global price change logic. The 2H which I used to sell fot around 27k I sold for around 16k.
Still I don't like the fast very high tier unlocks in early game. You can unlock a T5 blade before you can even produce tamashkene steel. In my new campaign I unlocked a tamashkene blade with my first 2H T1 sword crafting. The progression in unlocks should be lot slower.

I think like this.
It is a great mistake to carry hatred, hostility, endless discussions into the present.
Based on this understanding, the first and most important thing we have to do is to solve hostilities, to heal resentments, to end poverty, exploitation and wars by learning from mistakes. We are very young beings as human beings. If we realize the mistakes we made in history, we can learn to achieve the good things in the right way.
Learning history, questioning, criticizing is a talent that can only be possessed by minds that can think freely.

Ben şöyle düşünüyorum.
Nefreti, düşmanlığı, sonsuz tartışmaları günümüze taşımak, büyük hata.
bu anlayışa yaslanarak, husumetleri çözmek, kırgınlıkları iyileştirmek, hatalardan öğrenerek fakirliğe, sömürüye, savaşlara son vermek yapmamız gereken ilk ve en önemli olan iş. İnsanlık olarak çok genç varlıklarız. Tarihte yaptığımız hataları fark edersek, iyi işleri en doğru şekilde başarmayı öğrenebiliriz.
Tarih öğrenmek, sorgulamak, eleştirmek özgür düşünebilen zihinlerin sahip olabileceği bir yetenek.

new fashion
mmmm DFC...
anyway. i was hoping for a hotfix for the kingdom decision, cause as it now i have 2 castles and 1 town pending. the town is Epicrotea ^_^
also. please fix an issue with the new lords for each kingdom. cause each and every kingdom decision which is not bugged, do have that new lord. And that new lord gets all the goodies.

So, I don't want to create too much hype but I think the movement on Steam-DB looks like we could get patch today(movement on beta and live test branches with not very much time inbetween so i think this could be some last tests before we get something.)

Hotfix 25/11/20
  • Fixed an issue with mounted crossbows being unable to reload while standing still. (Also in 1.5.4 hotfix.)
  • Fixed an issue that caused companions to not have any skills and weapons.
  • Fixed an issue regarding the toggle order active text and icons.
  • Fixed an issue that prevented weapon changing, dismounting, etc. while giving orders.
  • Fixed an issue with the selection circle not showing up for gamepads.
  • Decreased opacity of order menu UI in general.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when taking a quest from a noble. (Also in 1.5.4 hotfix.)
  • Fixed an issue that caused settlement claimant decisions to be cancelled and re-proposed indefinitely. (Also in 1.5.4 hotfix.)
  • Fixed a crash that occurred on the multiplayer siege map: Baravenos Encirclement. (Also in 1.5.4 hotfix.)
  • Fixed an issue where northern lords would spawn without leg armour.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred due to the Beast Whisperer perk in Scouting skill. (Also in 1.5.4 hotfix.)
  • Fixed an issue that allowed the player to invite their siblings to their party even though they had not come of age yet. (Also in 1.5.4 hotfix.)
  • Fixed an issue that prevented the player from choosing their children as their heir. (Also in 1.5.4 hotfix.)
  • Fixed an issue that allowed cities to host tournaments during sieges. (Also in 1.5.4 hotfix.)
  • Fixed an issue that prevented caravans from carrying sheep, cows and hogs in some towns. (Also in 1.5.4 hotfix.)
  • Players and their parties are now counted as 50% weaker to besiegers. They will give up much less with this change. (Also in 1.5.4 hotfix.)
  • Fixed the issue with the wrong primary production text being shown on village tooltips. Now, the most produced item in that village is the primary production. (Also in 1.5.4 hotfix.)
  • Slaughtering sheep, cows, hogs now also gives hide. (Also in 1.5.4 hotfix.)

Combat Changes
  • Fixed Bows staying at max accuracy longer than intended.
  • Aiming durations are now slightly more affected by character skill.
  • Adjusted Ranged AI to be more accurate.

Weapon and Equipment Changes
  • Light Oval Shield (Oathsworn)
    • Hitpoints decreased from 160 to 140.
    • Weight decreased from 3.2 to 3.
  • Lighter Oaken Kite Shield (Legionary)
    • Hitpoints decreased from 140 to 130.
    • Weight decreased from 3.5 to 3.
  • Light Round Shield (Varyag)
    • Hitpoints decreased from 165 to 155.
  • Light Tall Heater Shield (Sergeant)
    • Hitpoints decreased from 145 to 135.
  • Highland Scout's Shield (Wildling)
    • Weight decreased from 4.7 to 2.5.
  • Northern Kite Shield (Recruit - Raider - Brigand)
  • Northern Round Shield (Warrior - Brigand - Hunter)
    • Weight decreased from 4.5 to 3.2.
  • Desert Oval Shield (Skirmisher - Tribal Warrior)
    • Weight decreased from 4.7 to 3.2.
  • Arbalest (Sharpshooter)
    • Damage decreased from 100 to 95.

Troop Changes
  • Fixed Battania Mounted Warrior Javelin perk overriding equipped shield.
  • Aserai
    • Skirmisher
      • Speed increased from 81 to 82.
    • Tribal Warrior
      • Swapped Mace and Large Shield perks.
    • Beduin
      • Swapped Camel and Cavalry Sword perks.
  • Battania
    • Wildling
    • Oathsworn
      • Swapped Heavy Mace and Axe perks.
    • Ranger
      • Changed the Throwing Axes perk to Mace perk.
  • Empire
    • Recruit
      • Speed increased from 80 to 82.
    • Legionary
      • Swapped Mace and Heavy Axe perks.
    • Courser
      • Price decreased from 140 to 130.
  • Khuzait
    • Spear Infantry
      • Swapped Pike and Long Sword perks.
      • Swapped Mace and Stronger Shield perks.
  • Sturgia
    • Brigand
      • Speed increased from 79 to 82.
    • Varyag
      • Swapped Mace and Long Sword perks.
  • Vlandia
    • Sergeant
      • Swapped Mace and Axe perks.

Hotfix 25/11/20
  • Fixed an issue with mounted crossbows being unable to reload while standing still. (Also in 1.5.4 hotfix.)
  • Fixed an issue that caused companions to not have any skills and weapons.
  • Fixed an issue regarding the toggle order active text and icons.
  • Fixed an issue that prevented weapon changing, dismounting, etc. while giving orders.
  • Fixed an issue with the selection circle not showing up for gamepads.
  • Decreased opacity of order menu UI in general.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when taking a quest from a noble. (Also in 1.5.4 hotfix.)
  • Fixed an issue that caused settlement claimant decisions to be cancelled and re-proposed indefinitely. (Also in 1.5.4 hotfix.)
  • Fixed a crash that occurred on the multiplayer siege map: Baravenos Encirclement. (Also in 1.5.4 hotfix.)
  • Fixed an issue where northern lords would spawn without leg armour.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred due to the Beast Whisperer perk in Scouting skill. (Also in 1.5.4 hotfix.)
  • Fixed an issue that allowed the player to invite their siblings to their party even though they had not come of age yet. (Also in 1.5.4 hotfix.)
  • Fixed an issue that prevented the player from choosing their children as their heir. (Also in 1.5.4 hotfix.)
  • Fixed an issue that allowed cities to host tournaments during sieges. (Also in 1.5.4 hotfix.)
  • Fixed an issue that prevented caravans from carrying sheep, cows and hogs in some towns. (Also in 1.5.4 hotfix.)
  • Players and their parties are now counted as 50% weaker to besiegers. They will give up much less with this change. (Also in 1.5.4 hotfix.)
  • Fixed the issue with the wrong primary production text being shown on village tooltips. Now, the most produced item in that village is the primary production. (Also in 1.5.4 hotfix.)
  • Slaughtering sheep, cows, hogs now also gives hide. (Also in 1.5.4 hotfix.)

Combat Changes
  • Fixed Bows staying at max accuracy longer than intended.
  • Aiming durations are now slightly more affected by character skill.
  • Adjusted Ranged AI to be more accurate.

Weapon and Equipment Changes
  • Light Oval Shield (Oathsworn)
    • Hitpoints decreased from 160 to 140.
    • Weight decreased from 3.2 to 3.
  • Lighter Oaken Kite Shield (Legionary)
    • Hitpoints decreased from 140 to 130.
    • Weight decreased from 3.5 to 3.
  • Light Round Shield (Varyag)
    • Hitpoints decreased from 165 to 155.
  • Light Tall Heater Shield (Sergeant)
    • Hitpoints decreased from 145 to 135.
  • Highland Scout's Shield (Wildling)
  • Northern Kite Shield (Recruit - Raider - Brigand)
  • Northern Round Shield (Warrior - Brigand - Hunter)
    • Weight decreased from 4.5 to 3.2.
  • Desert Oval Shield (Skirmisher - Tribal Warrior)
    • Weight decreased from 4.7 to 3.2.
  • Arbalest (Sharpshooter)
    • Damage decreased from 100 to 95.

Troop Changes
  • Fixed Battania Mounted Warrior Javelin perk overriding equipped shield.
  • Aserai
    • Skirmisher
    • Tribal Warrior
      • Swapped Mace and Large Shield perks.
    • Beduin
      • Swapped Camel and Cavalry Sword perks.
  • Battania
    • Wildling
    • Oathsworn
      • Swapped Heavy Mace and Axe perks.
    • Ranger
      • Changed the Throwing Axes perk to Mace perk.
  • Empire
    • Recruit
      • Speed increased from 80 to 82.
    • Legionary
      • Swapped Mace and Heavy Axe perks.
    • Courser
      • Price decreased from 140 to 130.
  • Khuzait
    • Spear Infantry
      • Swapped Pike and Long Sword perks.
      • Swapped Mace and Stronger Shield perks.
  • Sturgia
    • Brigand
      • Speed increased from 79 to 82.
    • Varyag
      • Swapped Mace and Long Sword perks.
  • Vlandia
    • Sergeant
      • Swapped Mace and Axe perks.
Thanks

Back
Top Bottom