Beta Patch Notes e1.5.5

Users who are viewing this thread

Is that a bug or hasn't been implemented though?
Not sure the base chance is zero - I'm sure I've recruited t5 prisoners in the past and I think a few t6 too (Fian Champions), but rarely. Without looking at the code, it's always felt as though a) the longer you have a prisoner, they less likely they are to recruit and b) you're more likely to recruit a t4+ prisoner if you only have t4+ prisoners; the lower the tier, the higher chance to come up for recruitment, total number recruited per day is capped (2 or 3?), so having a range of prisoners from different tiers is 'blocking' (significantly reducing odds) the higher tiers from recruiting. But again - not looked at the code.

The way to test would be to capture some new prisoners, and *only* hold onto t5/t6 ones for an ingame week or two.

This is most probably the same problem, I'll look into it.
I got a new similar problem :I found younger underaged bro and sis at a castle and took them into my party, but I can't access their equipment or character stat screen. Here's the report I made with a .sav.
https://forums.taleworlds.com/index...dialogue-cannot-equip-them-is-it-okay.434882/
I've read people say they did this before but I never saw it myself. My question is if it's okay to take them into the party like this or if it's a bug that could cause more problems later?

Anyone know how to enable the option that disables death and aging? i looked in the campaign options and the campaign sections on the command sheet and couldnt find it.

Anyone know how to enable the option that disables death and aging? i looked in the campaign options and the campaign sections on the command sheet and couldnt find it.
it is now a permanent choice at the start of a new game that first time you select your options. I would assume if your on an old save it is whatever it was last set as

When you make a character and it asks difficulty levels after selecting skills it is there just below combat AI difficulty
qkAh5.png

So TW also got rid of the tactics perk that allows you to place your troops on the field before the start of a battle? Is it going to be standard mechanic or they just thought they won't have time to include it?

Pretty bummed that they removed the disciplinarian perk. I guess the trade off is that workshops are now profitable? What's the next thing TW is going to remove? place your bets.

Is it still impossible to buy good quality armour?

So TW also got rid of the tactics perk that allows you to place your troops on the field before the start of a battle? Is it going to be standard mechanic or they just thought they won't have time to include it?

Pretty bummed that they removed the disciplinarian perk. I guess the trade off is that workshops are now profitable? What's the next thing TW is going to remove? place your bets.

Not sure why they would remove the pre battle placement, it was my favorite perk.

Not sure why they would remove the pre battle placement, it was my favorite perk.
Did pre battle placement ever work? I haven't played for month so I wasn't keeping up. I would not be surprise if they could not get it to work reliably so they just scrap it.

Just wait for mod at this point.

Did pre battle placement ever work? I haven't played for month so I wasn't keeping up. I would not be surprise if they could not get it to work reliably so they just scrap it.

Just wait for mod at this point.

No, it never worked, I guess I was thinking about pre battle deployment in the Warband mod days. It was something I was waiting for to be fixed though.

Hotfix 20/11/20
  • Changed the dead teammate indicator opacity and on-screen stay time.
  • Order radial UI is now 30% smaller.
  • Crush Through is only possible with Battanian Two-Handed Mace and Sturgian Two-Handed Hammer. Both weapons' swing speed and damage have been adjusted.
  • Fixed an issue that caused the player's brother to not show up in the inventory screen.
  • Fixed an issue that caused radial UI to not close properly with the ESC key and the right mouse button.
  • Fixed an issue that caused the player's brother to not be able to lead a party and not to be assigned as governor through governor selection in town management.
  • Fixed an issue that blocked the player from entering settlements if peace was declared while the player was besieging a settlement. (Also in 1.5.4 hotfix.)
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when the main hero talked with a disbanding party. (Also in 1.5.4 hotfix.)
Callum can you pass on to the dev team that the losing notable is a very stupid feature, please include this fix in 1.5.6. TW wants players to test out the game and chip in our opinion, but yet there are so many game breaking mechanics that prevent us from playing.

If you're going to implement the lost of notables, please implement raise of new notables. It isn't fun to have ghost towns and villages in the game.

Last edited:
Yeah, The only reason to level up the tactic tree was for that exact perk. Maybe they want it to be a core mechanic, which means that you won't need a perk? Well, at least that's what I'm hoping this change was for.

About the perk, IIRC they said they wanted to add it for everyone without the need of a perk, and will probably be like siege initial phase and related with banners.

I'm curious how it can be executed. If brother marries and get a kids , sister, younger brother , children after 18 - if they all marry and get kids, well , I guess our clans gonna have like 50 clan members . I don't think tw gonna do that.
There already is the dialog option to offer your childrens hands. You needed to talk to the candidate but it was a dead end. At least has been since I played last (1.5.3). And as caradia is a deadly place for little ones on the battlefield, I couldn't **** as much to keep my lineage prosper. :grin: Of course I could keep them safe, but who would want to have all these little Joffreys running around? So I don't think that the clans will grow that much.

Back
Top Bottom