Beta Patch Notes e1.5.5

Users who are viewing this thread

Ai marriages? Oh my , that is great.
Though, I didn't see anything regarding new ranged combat and children education.
Patch is awesome, but it feels like 1.5.4 was better

Multiplayer

Please Note: Multiplayer servers will be opened for the beta branch to enable you to test the changes below. They will open tomorrow (Friday) around 11 am UTC and will remain open over the weekend.

Design & Balance
Combat

• Bows, Crossbows and all Throwing Weapons' readying/aiming duration and patterns are now related to weapon speed (aiming used to be standard for all ranged weapons).
    • The faster the weapon is, the faster it readies up, the smaller the initial crosshair, the faster it gets accurate and the longer it holds max accuracy.
    • Minor adjustments will be made after reviewing performance.

Does this mean
1.The ranged combat changes are for mp only
2.The ranged combat changes are for both modes
3.The ranged combat changes are for mp for now and will be implemented to sp later
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Edit:

I just checked the development update #5 video and in there the changes shown to the ranged combat are running on singleplayer so the changes should be for both. Would be pretty baffling if they aren't. Please confirm devs

Last edited:
@Blood Gryphon
  • Fixed an issue that stopped kingdom decisions from properly resolving when the player joined the kingdom as a mercenary.
I was going to ask does this include the percentage changes to how the player impacts decision making, or does being a mercenary still reduce their decision making by 50%?

Regardless thanks for making the push for it!

@mexxico

• Basic units will no longer use polearm type of weapons as they were getting too good at stopping cavalry charges.
?? Does this mean all tiered units no longer use spears??

Does this mean
1.The ranged combat changes are for mp only
2.The ranged combat changes are for both modes
3.The ranged combat changes are for mp for now and will be implemented to sp later
That is for SP too at least usually or it would be put into MP only so it should apply to SP aswell

Big
  • Enabled AI marriages to occur over time.
LOL! just noticed callum's new tagline or whatever you call it.

All perks and leveling progression fix aren't implemented yet?... So do we still level up some skills really slowly and many perks remain bugged/unimplemented still? I really wished this would be solved by now...

AI Marriages is very nice but I was really hoping for more to be honest. After the wait and delays, I've read the changes like 4 times now and it just gets more underwhelming each time.

Praying for 1.5.6 to be big.

Back
Top Bottom