Beta Patch Notes e1.5.4

Users who are viewing this thread

good grief this is such an $§%$§§5 view
i for one paid for the game because i wanted to play it (thats the only reason)
and you should do the same
make educated desicions with your money
If you were trying to say something to me, I'm afraid I can't understand your writings here. And don't be afraid, mate, I know how to spend my money.

aaaanyway. there is a bug with kingdom decisions about fies, probably due to my old save file, gonna start a new campaign and see how it would go.
Do you also have that bug, when an AI doesn't make any descisions at all, including war/peace declarations? I have a few wars that are continuing for at leat 2 years and Kingdoms won't make any peace treaties at all. Please, let me know if a new game will help you to get rid of this bug (can't check it myself ATM, unfortunately).

If you were trying to say something to me, I'm afraid I can't understand your writings here. And don't be afraid, mate, I know how to spend my money.

Do you also have that bug, when an AI doesn't make any descisions at all, including war/peace declarations? I have a few wars that are continuing for at leat 2 years and Kingdoms won't make any peace treaties at all. Please, let me know if a new game will help you to get rid of this bug (can't check it myself ATM, unfortunately).

While checking that I realized very big bug. Currently if I am at a vassal at a kingdom any of their elections cannot resolve if player do not click icon and start that election. Can you confirm it?

For example I am vassal at Sturgia and our lords want to make peace with Khuzait. Icon comes to right of screen and player do not click it and this election is not triggered and peace is not done even 2 days past. After 2 days icon is removed from right of screen and that election is not resolved.

Ok thanks. I am fixing it. Its so strange this bug to be in game for 7 months because this must be really annoying.

Ok, thanks for letting me know. Kinda gamebreaking stuff, since each Kingdom leads their own war of extermination. For many Kingdoms it's a death sentence.

and another bug with seed grain quest in my new, no rewards by charm and relationship.
i guess it's a bad time i decided to play some Bannerlord.

In 1.5.3 I think that I get something like 22+ relationship for grain quest. When I defend village from bandits where 10 of my man die I get only about +6 r +relationship.

In 1.5.3 I think that I get something like 22+ relationship for grain quest. When I defend village from bandits where 10 of my man die I get only about +6 r +relationship.

Gave grain I already had on hand to villagers, +22 rep. Singlehandedly sieged and captured an enemy city, +5 rep. Just TW things.

Gave grain I already had on hand to villagers, +22 rep. Singlehandedly sieged and captured an enemy city, +5 rep. Just TW things.

Maybe it is the reward for being generous. You almost get no money for the quest. Capturing a city or a castle is something that is expected from you as a vassal or king :xf-wink:

I honestly haven't checked in a while but you used to get rep after taking a city. Not with the locals, obviously, but with your kingdom.
you get a bit if you help em out like when you join a battle
something along the line
thanks for the help im in your dept

There's no need for relation points, because there's no relations in the game.
I know, it was hard for me to discern whether having relation actually made it cheaper or easier to recruit vassals. It seemed like POWER of my faction and "LAND or NO-Land" was the only significant factors in their price. Some zero relations would join for free even and then you get +40 relations with them.....
And of course the dialogue is all 100%s with the having going perk.

well
recruiting from npc iE
It's so petty though and then they can just die and you back to zero. I wish they could make real special troops for you if you help them enough or something really worthwhile.

I've been informed that this issue is known. Hopefully will be fixed with the next updates.

I have been having some really weird issues with Wanders spawning at the beginning of my campaign. What determines how many wanders spawn for each culture? I just started a Battania character and there was only 1 wander for my culture while the Vlandians had 10 wanders. I then started a Vlandian character and only had 2 wanders and the Battians had 7. Can the randomness be less extreme? I mean we have a cap on the amount of companions we can have there doesn't need to be such a small number to choose from. There should be 5+ to choose from at the start of the campaign imo.

I have been having some really weird issues with Wanders spawning at the beginning of my campaign. What determines how many wanders spawn for each culture? I just started a Battania character and there was only 1 wander for my culture while the Vlandians had 10 wanders. I then started a Vlandian character and only had 2 wanders and the Battians had 7. Can the randomness be less extreme? I mean we have a cap on the amount of companions we can have there doesn't need to be such a small number to choose from. There should be 5+ to choose from at the start of the campaign imo.
I have the same issue. First I thought maybe it was just imagination or just random , but since you're saying this...

Back
Top Bottom