Beta Patch Notes e1.5.4

Users who are viewing this thread

Will there be, in the near future, any changes to the role of castles on the map? For the moment they are neither useful for protecting our cities nor is it worth wasting time in conquering the enemies ones , as they do not influence the status of the city they protect, perhaps there should be some logistical impediment to the free movement of armies within enemy territory.

Other
  • An issue with the taskbar icon of the game was fixed.

Finally!
assassins-gif-antonio-banderas.jpg

Just kidding, patch notes do look good, thanks!

So I finally see that the "tactics" perks should be implemented/fixed.

I launch the game, and discover the pre-battle orders/placement perk has been removed completely instead of being implemented.

What a disappointment. It doesn't make sense to me to see my men and the formations all over the place on top of each other at the start of every single battle. It is not just immersion breaking, it is more cumbersome and annoying to fix during the actual battle.

Also it is already in place for sieges, I have literally no idea as of why it can't be done during map battles.

LOL Is this true?

Nice patch tnx quick question about party speed im getting decreased speed when carrying inventory within my cap- limit also have 6 troops in my party and i move at 1.1 this is a bug right?

First things first. This is not a complain. Its just a hilarious bug that will be fixed sooner or later.
Character creation in 1.5.4 is a great improvement. But NPC faces in 1.5.4 are really messed up. To a degree, where I just looked over available companions and couldn´t hold myself. They were always a little weird but now... Thats next level.

LMAO! Dude I just had a look and holy crap they are the worst! Tones of big ears and down syndrome.

So I finally see that the "tactics" perks should be implemented/fixed.

I launch the game, and discover the pre-battle orders/placement perk has been removed completely instead of being implemented.

What a disappointment. It doesn't make sense to me to see my men and the formations all over the place on top of each other at the start of every single battle. It is not just immersion breaking, it is more cumbersome and annoying to fix during the actual battle.

Also it is already in place for sieges, I have literally no idea as of why it can't be done during map battles.
This is indeed terrible. I can only hope that they'll just make this feature available to everyone later...

Great patch!
I am looking forward to a bigger crafting upgrade. Can't wait to craft my own bows and shields!
I hope we will also get an option to train crafting, instead of producing hundreds of items, just for the unlocks and skillpoints.
Crafting-training should offer a faster and cheaper option, without the benefit of selling the end product though.
Btw, are crafted items still flooding the shops?

Back
Top Bottom