Beta Patch Notes e1.5.4

Users who are viewing this thread

In the inventory screen, when flicking through the names of your party, the names of companions and members of your family who are NOT currently in your party are included (including infants), but the individuals displayed are those actually in your party. Infact the order when moving through the names is the same as the 'character skills' order (spouse, family, companions in order acquired), not the party order.

Yeah, I'll confirm this as well.

Also the herd penalty is now appropriately harsh for going over.

This is great! Thank you very much!

May I suggest for friendly icons to have an alternative where you can turn off icons completely but when selecting a formation the troop itself or their icons are highlighted at your desired “transparency level”? That could breach the gap for immersion but also being able to notice which formation is which (especially during sieges where it is less obvious)

Hey, I found log ' Main character now is 19...'was deleted , is that because a bug?(I test in new save after 1.5.4 and my character's age is 22 , is fine but apparently is not 19.)

'Monchug of the Khuzaits grants Garontor Castle to Lek of the Forest People with his council's support'.

Is this intended?

It's saved game compatible? I'm new in this game.
More or less. Perks which have been reworked will be re-selectable. I'd imagine the new clans added won't appear in a saved game, though.

This is the most significant change in a while and worth a new game, though my current one is at an interesting stage...

Some UI interactions seem to have disappeared (in a town keep after talking to one companion, names of other companions/party leaders don't appear, ALT highlights chairs etc (the white highlights) but not characters (the green highlights), the ''F' to talk' prompt and even the 'tab' progress bar don't appear). Will report more when I get more information, but also had a CTD coming out of the 'Options' screen.
When you talk to someone in the keep, if you interact with them - say, inspect troops - when you exit the conversation all of the ALT-key green highlighted stuff disappears, the 'F-to-talk' prompt disappears, etc. If you talk to someone and exit ('I must leave now') without selecting any other options, ALT-highlighting, talk prompt etc. is displayed as normal.

More or less. Perks which have been reworked will be re-selectable. I'd imagine the new clans added won't appear in a saved game, though.

This is the most significant change in a while and worth a new game, though my current one is at an interesting stage...
Jesus man, I just get married with Ira, stolen her armor, sell the horse armor by a fortune, now that im almost rich.. .. Lol, tanks for the answer.

Armor values for some high tier pieces have gone up, way up. At first I assumed the bug/oversight with too expensive armor not being produced was fixed but there were way too many pieces and none of them were stuff that was previously unavailable.

Intentional?

Also, I'll put a full bug report in the bug section but when you lock food items, you can't take them with the Take All Loot button. You have to manually click. Not a big issue, but noticeable.

'Monchug of the Khuzaits grants Garontor Castle to Lek of the Forest People with his council's support'.

Is this intended?

Are you playing an older save? It used to be possible to have a merc clan become vassal if you'd charmed them into flipping sides and that status persists.

It's saved game compatible? I'm new in this game.

Yes.

Back
Top Bottom