Beta Patch Notes e1.5.3

Users who are viewing this thread

I played today for the first time in three weeks and confirmed that I'm burnt out on the current state of the game. To be fair though, I've played over 700 hours so I'm not really complaining. Even if this is the end, I've gotten my money's worth. I'm also pretty sure it will be better eventually.

Erryone uninstalling when the patch is probably gonna come out in the next few days lol.
Whether it's worth reinstalling for is the real question.

Oh look, it's the women fought in the middle ages crew. Looks like you can't read either. Look at the context of the comment. I am agreeing with the comment, sayin that I won't uninstall because it's too much of a pain to reinstall when mods fix the game.

Death camera had been broken for more then a month, I have not bothered to turn on the game. I am so glad you find this enthralling evidence that I am secretly playing a barebones EA game with sieges that don't even work.

Last edited:
Well, for now I only see mods for MP (reserved for future) which I do not play at all, since I have enough 10k lvl no-life killers in other MP games
Yeah. This is a big shame. The MP could be fun without those no-life players. Or let them have their own game server where the players meet the same level of elite players.
I think if TW wants to save MP they will need to create different levels of game servers - for example beginner, veteran or elite. It is not fun at all for a beginner MP player to get killed by "no-life" players before the game even starts.

Or let them have their own game server where the players meet the same level of elite players.
Well, idk much about Bannerlord MP community, but in other multiplayer-oriented games there are many people who deliberately lower their lvl, so they can play with beginners/low level players as well. They find much fun in pwning players who are not even close to being equal in skills. This is the reason why there are very few multiplayer games I play - even Mordhau is full of high-level trolls who run around wearing only trousers and hitting people with a frying pan. You can't even hit them since they block every attack you're trying to land. What's the fun in all this?

Same thing with Bannerlord - people run around, swinging mouse like crazy, parry every attack I land and do God knows what. So, Bannerlord multiplayer was always a place I avoid.

I didn't uninstalled the game. Still getting updates and still keeping mods updated but I'm not playing it. I spent my 855 hours to this game and it was nice, but we need big updates. You are just fixing stuff, and the stuff you fixed causing new bugs and you are fixing the previous fix. There is no new content in updates and it started to make me annoyed.

I was bored months ago, just waiting for an actual feature to be added.....

Then u have to wait for 2023 when the game will have all Features Warband had.
The progress is so slow bcs only 1 Person is working on the game.
When Mexxico was on holiday nothing happend no patches no updates

Now he is back and he needs to work on stuff.

I think the game is dead

Mate, how big and complexed Medieval Dynasty is, with NPC doing **** all, and how complexed and big is Bannerlord.... think that it might be easier for Tolpitz to patch MD than for TW.

Compare the Companys, compare the experience TW had with M&B 1 and also Compare the Time they had (8Years) to develop it.

Then think again :smile:

Back
Top Bottom