Beta Patch Notes e1.5.3

Users who are viewing this thread

What a hate is when you start a campaign and there are only 2-3 companions total for your culture while other cultures have up to 7-8. There should be a minimum of 5 + for each culture. I usually just start a new campaign when that happens, but it sucks if you spent a lot of time making your character. Please just make a minimum of 5 wandering companions for each culture.

What a hate is when you start a campaign and there are only 2-3 companions total for your culture while other cultures have up to 7-8. There should be a minimum of 5 + for each culture. I usually just start a new campaign when that happens, but it sucks if you spent a lot of time making your character. Please just make a minimum of 5 wandering companions for each culture.

I agree, I also think they should make sure that there's at least one scouting companion that has good riding skills, I hate not being able to find one for years.

Also , best companions are from Aserai , and smith only from Vlandia, how so ...

Although as smithing is now, any companion can be a smith if you have a decent weapon unlocked. A companion with 0 smithing can get to 60 with one javelin.

When you guys redo the Rouge perk tree you should rename the final perk "Bandit King" or "Prince of Thieves". Currently it is Merry Men which is used on a couple of other trees already.

Yeah I'm aware of that, but there are perks listed and artwork for that tree in the game. I think it will be a cool tree once they get it implemented, just hope the bonus will be worthwhile.

The Falcon
The Prince
The Wanderer
The Spicevendor
The Leopardess
The Scholar

What other good ones?
The Wastes are really good, 120 bow, 100+ Athletics and 100+ Scouting. I always make sure to have one in every save.
The golden
Aserai have all the good companions, my guess is that this is not fully fleshed out yet?

my man, not only you run for fresh troops. npc lords also do that. As was mentioned above, everyday troops have a chance to evolve, which they can't do because some lord always recruits them.
So if I have a mod that adds a unit tree that only the player can recruit they should level up if the town is prosperous enough? Considering the AI can't recruit those

Let's hope.

Yes, we have Steamdb action. Let's see what.
Not a ton though yet, but there is still time. I'm really hoping it is a fix for the map lag/freeze issue (after batlle / after leaving city, etc.). This one really slows down the game for me, but I know TW is working on it!

Back
Top Bottom