Beta Patch Notes e1.5.3

Users who are viewing this thread

Is the game now unplayably slow for anyone else after the patch yesterday?

I tried 1.5.2 stable as well as 1.5.3 beta, made sure to remove all mod data from the Modules folder, _and then_ also reverified all files via Steam. Loading up the game (clicking Play -> seeing the loading screen with the calvaryman on the horse in the bottom right corner for 3+ minutes when normally it takes <30s) takes unusually long, as does most actions in game, like loading into a settlement, and even clicking to move to a different location.

edit: I restarted my entire computer and now all is well. Not sure what that was about

Last edited:
Is the game now unplayably slow for anyone else after the patch yesterday?

I tried 1.5.2 stable as well as 1.5.3 beta, made sure to remove all mod data from the Modules folder, _and then_ also reverified all files via Steam. Loading up the game (clicking Play -> seeing the loading screen with the calvaryman on the horse in the bottom right corner for 3+ minutes when normally it takes <30s) takes unusually long, as does most actions in game, like loading into a settlement, and even clicking to move to a different location.
Naw somethings up with yours. Some mod files can be in other folders than the module folder, so it is likely some lingering files. You probably need to do a "clean-install", directions are here https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/how-to-remove-modifications.429184/

e1.5.3 beta was updated with the same patch that e1.5.2 main received yesterday alongside:
  • Fixed an issue that caused the brother and children of the player to not level up.
  • Fixed a server crash on multiplayer sieges.
  • Fixed sound performance issues on the campaign map.
  • Fixed an issue with black squares appearing in battle missions
  • Fixed the issue of generated names in non-English languages not showing in game UI.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom