Beta Patch Notes e1.5.3

Users who are viewing this thread

Well, as it turns out, there appears to be a bug with it that makes a huge impact. The if statement that checks for all of those conditions does not exclude npc lords, but the method that it calls to apply the trait xp specifically grants it to the player. So every lord with 20+ troops who keeps their party above 90 morale will earn the player 20 generosity xp every 10 days. The player will get 1000+ xp for that trait every 10 days, lol.
Ha! Ok, that would do it :wink:.

I didn't read the 13 pages of this topic so I wanted to know if it's only for me that the siege have become unplayable? I have lost between 50 and 60% of my fps.
I had sieges that started in 1.5.1 at like 40fps at 1000 soldiers when it was a mess at the beginning and I finished at 80/90 with an average in the 60fps when the ia was a bit calmed down....
There in 1.5.3, i start at 16fps on average and then around 20/30fps and the ia never seems to calm down and constantly tries to tinker so I have falls at 4 or 6fps totally unplayable, I feel like I'm back at the beginning of the ea
Im actually getting better fps tho

If you want to get a basic rundown but you dont want to read the sh.t click here

17 minutes? That's a lot for such a little patch. I don't know if you're the owner but I would reccomend doing a script of what you're going to show and record it separately from the gameplay, that way you won't stutter so much and we get the information clearly. Also giving visual information is way better than just showing yourself playing, all the other sounds interfere and without visual queues of what you're showing the information gets lost. Idk why so many Mount and Blade youtubers do that, Artemis seems the only one that got how to show information right. 17 minutes seems like a waste of time tbh. Of course people learn how to do things as they do it, but watching a video or two on how to edit and what it's better to show would improve the videos by thousands with just basic ideaa

Last edited:
I noticed that vasalls stopped voting for fiefs. your first 2 vassals vote as usual, but everyone past that 2 seems to have no need for fiefs. can someone confirm?

They did say that ai pathfinding was manually done, but can be automated as well. From the video we've all seen, I suspect the blue tile(iirc) is the ai path finding. If that's true, I guess laying blue tiles is too difficult for the devs to do then.

They did say that ai pathfinding was manually done, but can be automated as well. From the video we've all seen, I suspect the blue tile(iirc) is the ai path finding. If that's true, I guess laying blue tiles is too difficult for the devs to do then.

It probably isn't, it's just the 2 people in charge of doing it are busy with something else. I swear there's 8 people at this company. I just can't fathom how at 7 months path finding for siege equipment still does not work.

It probably isn't, it's just the 2 people in charge of doing it are busy with something else. I swear there's 8 people at this company. I just can't fathom how at 7 months path finding for siege equipment still does not work.
I hear you. I've worked at companies where just a few people actually work and the rest just do pointless tasks. And some of these companies, its not the employee's fault. Their manager is assigning them the task. I get bored at such companies. I always want to do something productive and meaningful on the job.

I noticed that vasalls stopped voting for fiefs. your first 2 vassals vote as usual, but everyone past that 2 seems to have no need for fiefs. can someone confirm?
Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. You can find your save file here:
C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves
You can send your save files to us via upload.taleworlds.com site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier.
Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

I don't see any statement from Taleworlds about the lack of actual banners in Bannerlord. It has been half a year already.
Are they really relying on a couple of modders? Or did I miss a statement from their end regarding siege fixes, banners and more battle scenes?
Yeah, it's very disappointing. I really want the battle banners but I don't want to download mods or enable cheat so ill just have to wait. What bothers me is the excuse they gave, they said its NOT a priority. Huh? what? excuse me? I'd take battle banners over new armour + sheep texture + Cheering any day. Just have to wait I guess.
His posts were here:
Banners will be making a return at a later date after some changes and improvements, but right now they are low-priority for us.
Stability, performance, and missing mechanics and features. Banners are something that look pretty but don't currently affect gameplay, so for us, that is low-priority.

Back
Top Bottom