Beta Patch Notes e1.5.3

Users who are viewing this thread

@Dejan
Did the balancing issue board for single player tech support get moved?

I don't know how to @ people on here I'm too boomer! ?‍♂️
Just a notice that we've removed the 2 "Balancing issues" boards from the "Technical support" section and moved the boards into BL SP and MP feedback boards. Developers will be able to now look at player feedback within a single board for SP and MP.

Someth
Do you guys have generosity trait leveling up so fast ? I'm at autumn 5 1084 and my generosity trait already at level 2 . It started after I paid ransom to sea raiders when they got me.
somethings up with this, I just noticed I got the munificent trait... (gen +2) never ever seen that one before. I don't do anything generous I hoard, sabotage and sqweez lords for peace constantly lol. I let lords go a lot but I though that would be mercy or something.

Don't know why, but with 1.5.3 I'm losing more men in sieges and battles than ever before. Also did 3-4 sieges. They were completely ****ed up. No one used ladders, no one used siege tower, no one used cover at all... standing around like idiots... on another siege they didn't use the breached walls...

For me its getting worse and worse with every update... it's so frustrating...

Sieges are still bugged, I also crash when launching sieges on many settlements. It doesn't seem to matter what ones, it happens win Empire and Aserai so far. The game will just crash with the message pop up. I will try to verify files and see if it still repeats.

Don't know why, but with 1.5.3 I'm losing more men in sieges and battles than ever before. Also did 3-4 sieges. They were completely ****ed up. No one used ladders, no one used siege tower, no one used cover at all... standing around like idiots... on another siege they didn't use the breached walls...

For me its getting worse and worse with every update... it's so frustrating...
Sieges are still bugged, I also crash when launching sieges on many settlements. It doesn't seem to matter what ones, it happens win Empire and Aserai so far. The game will just crash with the message pop up. I will try to verify files and see if it still repeats.
Please report these issues to our technical support: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?forums/singleplayer.658/

Include as many details as to what the issue is, where it happens, how to reproduce it,... That really helps our team members fix those issues. Thank you!

Last edited:
somethings up with this, I just noticed I got the munificent trait... (gen +2) never ever seen that one before. I don't do anything generous I hoard, sabotage and sqweez lords for peace constantly lol. I let lords go a lot but I though that would be mercy or something.
Oh, I know what's happened; they've fixed this. Every 10 days, if you have more than 20 troops in your party and your morale is >= 90, you will gain +20 generosity xp.

Oh, I know what's happened; they've fixed this. Every 10 days, if you have more than 20 troops in your party and your morale is >= 90, you will gain +20 generosity xp.
giphy.gif

Game just frozen in the middle of the battle... Wondering what am I supposed to report. No crash dump. Save file (probably) would not help either .
This is the first time it happened to me at all. Frozen image and nothing happens. Only the wind is still working. Damn, it was such a good battle... :facepalm:

Not for me - also got 2 Generosity (and never saw a value of 1; 2 came suddenly), but morale is consistently in the 60s at the moment. Must be another reason, too.

Last edited:
where can you see your stats of greed generosity etc. i can't find them
Presumably you can see detailed numbers in the console, but on the clan screen you see icons for the traits when you have a certain value = +1, +2, -1, etc. With 1.5.3, some action(s) seem to be increasing generosity too much/too quickly.

Not for me - also got 2 Generosity, but morale is consistently in the 60s at the moment. Must be another reason, too.
Well, as it turns out, there appears to be a bug with it that makes a huge impact. The if statement that checks for all of those conditions does not exclude npc lords, but the method that it calls to apply the trait xp specifically grants it to the player. So every lord with 20+ troops who keeps their party above 90 morale will earn the player 20 generosity xp every 10 days. The player will get 1000+ xp for that trait every 10 days, lol.

I didn't read the 13 pages of this topic so I wanted to know if it's only for me that the siege have become unplayable? I have lost between 50 and 60% of my fps.
I had sieges that started in 1.5.1 at like 40fps at 1000 soldiers when it was a mess at the beginning and I finished at 80/90 with an average in the 60fps when the ia was a bit calmed down....
There in 1.5.3, i start at 16fps on average and then around 20/30fps and the ia never seems to calm down and constantly tries to tinker so I have falls at 4 or 6fps totally unplayable, I feel like I'm back at the beginning of the ea

Back
Top Bottom