Beta Patch Notes e1.5.3

Users who are viewing this thread

Phew. Thank goodness you guys moved the thread onto a new page. XD. I wonder how long that one will sit for... yikes. It's in a couple other threads as well. Be warned.

Edit: They got it ~ 10 seconds later.. :grin: Great work guys!

F in the chat.

F
What a mad lad.
tenor.gif

LOL! That was definitely one for the books. First time for everything I guess.

@Terco_Viejo keep fighting the good fight
Yeah, I didn't see them but let's hope they look better
qH1eL.jpg

It seems that somebody has fixed the textures of the tartan and mail in Battanian armor and has also cut the shoulder pieces into a new item; which I'm glad about. I would have liked you guys to review "the thickness and volume"; but hey...it seems that "suggestion" has had some effect...

3D Sculptors may be fed up with modelling armour task, but every model out of the oven ought reflect the pride of a job well done and the satisfaction of delivering the best quality that each of us can offer.
Never lose your passion.

I had to squint yesterday but I think the mail adds a tiny little bit of volume on top of the tartan. It's hardly noticable though.

Last edited:
I am sorry mate, there will be no new content only bug fixes, balancing and minor improvements.

Callum posted in this thread that he sees the games as ready to go for the players to jump into. If you read carefully between the lines then you will come to the conclusion that no new content will be added. The game will stay as it is, mechanic wise it is finished.

I cant read him saying that it is done anywhere. He's just saying that they think the game is playable and you have hours of content. Even reading between the lines cant get me to the conclussion you did.

This looks more like confirmation bias wich is a classic. You have your idea from the start and then you find proof of it even if there is no proof.

AWSOME patch!!!! Finally cavalry is useful again and really thanks for the ninja nerf for the broken Archers. The game is playable again for me. Thanks!!!!!!

I've joined the company a little more than a month ago after being in the community for quite a few years. Hope you won't mind me chipping in every so often, ey?

In regards to the modding tools, we hear you and understand that you want to get your hands on them as quickly as possible. Please bear with us for a little longer, they will come.
I remember those statements back in 2016 and 2017 and 2018 and 2019 and now again 2020

I really liked that a few troops protects the commander on battles. Is this new?
leader.png

Btw Battanian Picked Warrior doesn't seem to be able to dismount cavalry at all. At least not on custom battles.
its not new, i have seen that alot with lords that are on foot

qH1eL.jpg

It seems that somebody has fixed the textures of the tartan and mail in Battanian armor and has also cut the shoulder pieces into a new item; which I'm glad about. I would have liked you guys to review "the thickness and volume"; but hey...it seems that "suggestion" has had some effect...

3D Sculptors may be fed up with modelling armour task, but every model out of the oven ought reflect the pride of a job well done and the satisfaction of delivering the best quality that each of us can offer.
Never lose your passion.
After seeing your post... Damn, the belt still looks like a paper glued to the armour, same thing for the chainmail and the cloth beneath it, and you're completely right about it because other armours in this game have a better of detail on that regard. I don't understand why new armours don't deserve the same level of detail

They've added some new battle scenes.

@Dejan may I ask, why don't you ever mention that a few more scenes were added with an update? That's not the first time it happens. The update 1.5.1 added a few more village scenes and was never mentioned in the patchnote as well. Is that intentional? I think that new scenes are worth mentioning as well.

Back
Top Bottom