Beta Patch Notes e1.5.2

Users who are viewing this thread

Can you reproduce this case everytime you try? Do you have a save file just before that battle?
It only happened once to me, can't reproduce it because auto save was a while ago before the crash. That's why I asked here if someone had the same issue sorry

If the crash doesn't happen in your internal testing it might be because I play with 3 mods (but as far as I know they shouldn't touch anything related to noble deaths)

Beta Hotfix (e1.5.2 - 25/09/20)
[*]Both player and the bandit camp boss were forced to start the duel or battle without a wielded weapon. Now the boss wields the weapon when the dialogue is over and the player holds his weapon in his hands if he had already had one.
[/LIST]

Thank you!

Regarding this, I am not sure how it is supposed to work, but it would be great if the player always spawned with i) the melee weapon he was handling or in case he was using a bow/throwing weapon, ii) the #1 melee weapon equipped in its inventory or in case he didnt have any equipped for whatever reason (dropped it?), iii) an average sword

Wow, so I guess mine is broken. No mods clean install.
Mine's broken too then. And a few people around here.

@MArdA TaleWorlds since the problem with the stuck spectator camera can be fixed by enabling cheat mode on, can the debug mode your QA theoretically runs the game on be the culprit preventing them from reproducing the issue? I'm not an expert, just a mere assumption.

Mine's broken too then. And a few people around here.

@MArdA TaleWorlds since the problem with the stuck spectator camera can be fixed by enabling cheat mode on, can the debug mode your QA theoretically runs the game on be the culprit preventing them from reproducing the issue? I'm not an expert, just a mere assumption.
I thint there was a time that console was broke and they fixed it. That fix May be todays issues' source.

I now limited myself to only come here on weekends to have a better chance of getting suprized by a new patch, but seemingly it doesen't change anything. This forum is a place of stagnation.

They don't release big updates on Fridays is what I understood from their earlier posts. You should check Wednesday or Thursday if want to use the forums to stay informed on big patch notes.

I've decided EA is no longer for me after Bannerlords. The process isn't fun and it's a lot of hoping and waiting around.

4gbc3m.jpg

Back
Top Bottom