Beta Patch Notes e1.5.2

Users who are viewing this thread

Can you give us more details regarding this? On which combat missions do you experience this? Is it happening all the time? Is there a way to reproduce it everytime?
I can answer your questions - yes, it does happens every time you get knocked out in any battle. You are able to switch between soldiers on the battlefield (like the spectator mode in MP games), but when you switch to free cam - you won't be able to move it, only rotate it with the mouse.

I'm use RTS camera for this.
Another new game and problem with childrens, can't take to my army or something else.

When is the next big patch coming? Today?
Wanted to start a campaign but since it is quite some time since last patch, I though I might wat for the next one, but when might that be planned?

I can answer your questions - yes, it does happens every time you get knocked out in any battle. You are able to switch between soldiers on the battlefield (like the spectator mode in MP games), but when you switch to free cam - you won't be able to move it, only rotate it with the mouse.
I have exact same problem. And if i go spec mode: ıts not letting move free anymore.

I have exact same problem. And if i go spec mode: ıts not letting move free anymore.
As far as I remember, this problem was reported since the hotfix for one of the 1.5.X versions had been released. I'm kinda surprised that Marda asked for an additional info on that, because it was reported a long time ago, and the community support manager assured the OP that the problem is being investigated.

I was able to use a basic spectator mode %100sure. And, it seems that ıts broken from 3-5 weeks ago. Thought its under maintance from those days.. There is a statement about basic spectator mode &special-better öne..@early sep.:

AVRC, post: 9531157, member: 518078"]
Basic spectator mode should come earlier but Cosmetics and Customization (being worked on atm) will probably arrive before the super spectator mode.
Sep8.

Can you give us more details regarding this? On which combat missions do you experience this? Is it happening all the time? Is there a way to reproduce it everytime?

I too can not move the free camera after the player character gets knocked out in SP battles. Happens every battle.
Steps to reproduce on my end:
Looad any campaign save I have, or start a new campaign -> get into a fight ->let player character get knocked out-> try to move the free camera. Only turning in place the camera is possible, but not moving it, e.g. flying over the battlefield. Happens since..1.5.1 I think?
Please fix this! The free camera lets the big battles of bannerlord shine!

Edit: Bug was already discussed about in this post:

Getting to look at a battlefield from all angles is one of the best features of the game! But since a recent patch, camera is fixed to NPCs in 3rd person in death/spectate mode. This is not nearly as good or cinematic as a free camera

That's nice as a workaround. I appreciate the heads up on this!

I do think that the free cam not working without workarounds should be fixed by Taleworlds.

I too can not move the free camera after the player character gets knocked out in SP battles. Happens every battle.
Steps to reproduce on my end:
Looad any campaign save I have, or start a new campaign -> get into a fight ->let player character get knocked out-> try to move the free camera. Only turning in place the camera is possible, but not moving it, e.g. flying over the battlefield. Happens since..1.5.1 I think?
Please fix this! The free camera lets the big battles of bannerlord shine!

Edit: Bug was already discussed about in this post:
+1, I would rather not enable cheat mode, it is just too tempting....

How can I do this? Never done this before.
Documents folder
Mount & Blade II Bannerlord->Configs->engine_config.txt
look for the line "cheat_mode" set 0 to 1.
But every time you open your inventory, you will also open all items currently available in the game.
alt+~ is to open a console

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom