Beta Patch Notes e1.5.2

Users who are viewing this thread

I think you should think about the main branch to be the stable one, so it seems 1.5.1 became “stable” well before a 1.5.2 could have new stuff to be tested, hence the small differences, but there hve been beta versions that had material new stuff that wasnt on the main branch
bekphnqftcb41.jpg
?

I think you should think about the main branch to be the stable one, so it seems 1.5.1 became “stable” well before a 1.5.2 could have new stuff to be tested, hence the small differences, but there hve been beta versions that had material new stuff that wasnt on the main branch
No, I think there wasn´t a "working" major update since 1.4.1.

What working major changes did we get after 1.4.2? And I still think the main and beta branch are just the same with some difference in minor bug fixes.

The real issues are still there in both branches.

Beta Hotfix 17/09/20
  • Prevented storyline related heroes from being able to be killed in battles during storyline quests.
  • Fixed an issue that prevented locations of characters being updated in a settlement that the player was in after a declaration of war or peace.
  • Fixed an issue that made players able to open conversations with prisoners without entering the castle.
  • Fixed an issue that caused the player and conversation partner to spawn in the enemy lords hall during a siege.
  • Fixed a crash that happened when entering a hideout.
  • Fixed a rare issue that caused villages to start raiding themselves without an enemy encounter.
  • Fixed an issue that prevented player-led army parties from recruiting troops.
  • Fixed an issue that caused party icons to disappear after exiting a settlement.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when entering the smithy in any town.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when the Trade screen opened.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred if the player kingdom makes peace during a battle simulation.
  • Players will no longer create caravans for the Lord Needs a Tutor quest NPC.
  • Fixed the issue of multiplayer player avatars looking older than their own setting.
  • Fixed a bug that threw the player out if the player was disguised in an enemy town and the player's clan declared war/peace with another faction.
Thank you TW!

You've misread what I said/flipped the meaning (The way I put it made that easy to do). I want them to hold off on releasing 1.6 until they fix that issue.
So like forever? :wink:

According to the stuff TW really fixes.

Maybe I am just lucky but I don´t have that many crashes (one in ten hours of playtime). But I have major gameplay issues (maybe I´m also unlucky and the vanilla game works fine for everyone else).

The "notable bug" should have all of their focus because it has a huuuuuge impact. But whatever. We wait for 1.6.0. :smile:

But that´s also only ONE of those gamebreaking bugs/issues.

Last edited:
So like forever? :wink:

According to the stuff TW really fixes.

Maybe I am just lucky but I don´t have this many crashes. But I have major gameplay issues.
While I want that fix asap, its clearly not ready yet. I'm happy they are putting out hotfixes even if they don't include big fixes. We got two good bug fixes with this that were pretty annoying (icon and army parties not recruiting), I'm glad we didn't have to wait even longer for them just for the notable fix. But the notable fix will be the next time I start a new campaign.

While I want that fix asap, its clearly not ready yet. I'm happy they are putting out hotfixes even if they don't include big fixes. We got two good bug fixes with this that were pretty annoying (icon and army parties not recruiting), I'm glad we didn't have to wait even longer for them just for the notable fix. But the notable fix will be the next time I start a new campaign.
Both bugs were introduced with 1.5.1/1.5.2 if I´m not wrong.

I wish I had your attitude and would be able to only see the good stuff.

Maybe that´s why some guy is sticking around here and having a mod for each issue if you play 1.4.2. :wink:

Vanilla 1.4.2 is better balanced than vanilla 1.5.2. Proove me wrong. And modded 1.4.2 is even better. Ant the reason is: No progress / bad progress.

Of course 1.5.2 has the better sheep model :wink:

Last edited:
The "notable bug" should have all of their focus because it has a huuuuuge impact. But whatever. We wait for 1.6.0.
It's probably my play-stile but I never had any troubles with this notable bug. I do not recruit that much. I don't do so many village quests either.
It seems to me that there are many different play stiles and some bugs are game breaking for some but not for the others.

It's probably my play-stile but I never had any troubles with this notable bug. I do not recruit that much. I don't do so many village quests either.
It seems to me that there are many different play stiles and some bugs are game breaking for some but not for the others.

Yeah it's more of a role play and logic of game design issue for me. I get all my troops fro prisoners and only recruit once I have fiefs. I could easlily just get more prisoners and be okay BUT I want to do all the notable quests form my fiefs like a good ruler..... but then they still get lost and it just seems stupid and against one of the core game play ideas, that the layer should be building relations with notables.

I have 1.5.2 beta and this is not working: I have no party number icons when I start the game from the training field? Seriously? I have no mods and have verified integrity of game files?

• Fixed an issue that caused party icons to disappear after exiting a settlement.

Last edited:
No, I think there wasn´t a "working" major update since 1.4.1.

What working major changes did we get after 1.4.2? And I still think the main and beta branch are just the same with some difference in minor bug fixes.

The real issues are still there in both branches.

1. That is your perception, for instance there has been major changes to war/peace
2. It is about stability

What about surgeon / scout / etc death in battle and unable to assign new ones . Its gamebreaking too .
This issue will be fixed with the next patches.
The economy is still broken as tanneries will not generate any income no matter where you buy one.
We are aware of this issue and developers are working towards a fix at the moment.
I have no party number icons when I start the game from the training field?
We are also aware of this issue as well.

Can you guys enlighten me regarding the notable bug? What is the problem there? Is it notables' going away and not coming back in two weeks? If so, that is the intended design. They all come back in maximum of 4 in game weeks is what I've been told.

If you report the bugs in the Technical Support section for Bannerlord, the chance of them being fixed will be considerably higher and they will be fixed much more faster. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom