Beta Patch Notes e1.5.10

Users who are viewing this thread

1.6.0 is live as a beta but not live on the game. Also 1.5.10 does not exist both in live and in beta.
It does but you have to look between 1.5.1 and 1.5.2.
And where exactly is the large difference between Beta and live that makes it so different? It is another tag and has perhaps some more bugs but otherweise 1.6.0 is as live as it will get.

It does but you have to look between 1.5.1 and 1.5.2.
And where exactly is the large difference between Beta and live that makes it so different? It is another tag and has perhaps some more bugs but otherweise 1.6.0 is as live as it will get.
I play multiplayer dude :grin: I need changes on the game to play with other people not singleplayer.

Same with the Epic games store. No access to the beta build there either. So some word on what is going to happen there would be appreciated.

I mean, it would be easy with GoG. Just issue 1.5.10 and 1.6.0 patches that are available in the offline/optional downloads section.
The platform supports it.
Why not?

Just updated to this new patch and all Hell breaks loose. I'm playing a game that spans three generations, and I own every town on the map. This means every other kingdom are using my towns to dump prisoners. So this new Ransom Offer pop up is going off NON-STOP! How can i switch that off?
6 towns have rebelled almost immediately after years of happiness, and I assume that will continue. I can actually deal with that, but the Ransom Offer pop-up thing is completely unnecessary.

Back
Top Bottom