Beta Patch Notes e1.5.10

Users who are viewing this thread

I agree with you.
You are not telling add "...." content which is cool to see(and should be added later), but not important as few basic things.

You are not tellin "add my nexus mod to vanillia" either. Which is good, because TWs sources need to be spent in more modding capacities in limited time.

So, yes. The things u pointed are part of important stuff, and they should add them till end of year.
I could be a positive thing for many players yes, but at the same time this change would hinder their other development steps. They are in EA because thes want to find bugs and fix them(even if this takes ages sometimes) as well as implementing new stuff. But if they now start fragmenting their solid playerbase into 500 different mods and costom servers they would loose thousands of hours of free playtesting and the core development would slow down because bugs get caught way slower compared with now. And yes, you can download mods now too but it is way more effort to go to an external site, download it into the right folder and update it again and again so many people will just stay with the unmodded game because it is easier.
For TW the best path would be to just go on with development, improve the envoirement for modders(which thes seem to do faster when we look at all the responses from Dejan and others) and offer the things you want at full release as a kind of additional thing that boosts especialy the involvement of longtime players who have played the game in development and would not come back just because you say your game is finished now. This way when they release the steam workshop there is a larger amount of mods ready to go that can spark more interest at the same timewhen they plan a last large marketing push for the final game.

it's been 30 patches that have been waiting, but no we have to believe that these are only empty scenes
it takes a lot of work to do this much in an update.... it is large, look at the list of things they did. I think if they did 10 times this you guys would still say the same thing.

Strange, I can't see 1.5.10 beta in the list in steam , only 1.5.9 regular
Yea it's not there, maybe it is going to go live soon?

Please note that this patch also included the following change:
  • Added a new campaign intro video that plays before a New Campaign or SandBox. This video gives an overview of the state of Calradia before the game begins.
no rush or anything. Just curious if you guys had a timeline or estimation as to when 10 will go live? Apologies if you answered the question already (I looked for the answer first and could not find it).

honest question, what do you actually find good about it? All I see is the same performance fixes we saw 12 months ago and a bunch of random ass **** that has no relevance to improving the major issues with the game
yes, it does, and they are already working on the AI issues as well (including the ladders). They stated that the problem is very challenging and takes a lot of work. It's not just the hotfixes you see their work on, they are working on the core issues as well. Also, the game is better than it was 12 months ago by far. The commonalty impact of the changes is fairly substantial. People argue that other teams fix things faster but keep in mind this game is very unique, the reason why it is unique is commanding an army as you fight is actually a complex endeavour.

You can fix this yourself by changing the item price formula:

Download DnSpy > Open Mount and Blade II Bannerlord > bin > Win64_Shipping_Client > TaleworldsCore
View > AssemblyExplorer
On the left side open Taleworlds.Core > Taleworlds.Core.dll > Taleworlds.Core > DefaultItemValueModel > GetEquipmentValueFromTier
Leftclick into the code > Rightclick > IL instructions > replace the 3 with eg 2 > ok > file > save

High tier equipment should be a lot cheaper now..
I play on NVidia so I can't do this as I cloud game. But I am trying to come up with rules to go buy such as not buying any items just to smelt them. I am considering not selling smith weapons all together but that may be a little hard to pay the bills.

-Performance fixes: the same one's as 12 months ago
-Scenes: Cool but do they have anything to do with the new battle terrain system or what
-Stance system: ok, still just a half baked mechanic, not even close to party Ai overhaul and commands mod
-Siege AI: nothing to do with ladders or siege towers so useless
-Leveling Improvements: finally after a year but nice
-Campaign Ai improvements: Don't see any?

-Abdication: ok

Overall: Still does nothing for addressing the core issues with the game, Until a patch does that I can't be happy.
I wonder how you treat waitresses when you go out to dinner. Could only imagine.

Inappropriate advertising / spam
buddy what the **** are you talking about
Why are you deleting your comments? You know I have an e-mail receipt. To quote you: (I will edit some of the vile words you used though)

Edit: Removed quoted post that was deleted due to moderation.

Last edited by a moderator:
buddy what the **** are you talking about
Why do you assume I'm malnourished and why do you assume I am trying to be noticed by the developers? Do you think you are a stable person spending all this energy on a forum because you don't like a video game? I hope this is just the isolation man and after things return to normal, you as well become normal.

Last edited:
Not sure if this has been answered already, but when does this go live on Steam?
Hah hah hah. You think you'll get an answer? All that scolding at other posters but you think TW will just answer you?
Maybe tomorrow, maybe next week, maybe they skip it and put 1.6 into stable.

Yea it's not there, maybe it is going to go live soon?
It is there, it's in the middle of the beta list under1.5.1.
You're better off moving to 1.6 beta though unless you have a good reason not to.

Hah hah hah. You think you'll get an answer? All that scolding at other posters but you think TW will just answer you?
Maybe tomorrow, maybe next week, maybe they skip it and put 1.6 into stable.

It is there, it's in the middle of the beta list under1.5.1.
You're better off moving to 1.6 beta though unless you have a good reason not to.
I can only play live versions, so I fan only play 5.9 . I can’t play betas

Not to sound impatient, but it's been almost two months since the last main version was released. As we cannot play multiplayer in beta versions, I was wondering. Is there a planned release date for 1.5.10? (I would also be down for 1.6.0 being moved to main next week for example.)

Not to sound impatient, but it's been almost two months since the last main version was released. As we cannot play multiplayer in beta versions, I was wondering. Is there a planned release date for 1.5.10? (I would also be down for 1.6.0 being moved to main next week for example.)
They are fixing things and will release .10 when they are done.
I imagine a single Taleworlds intern blundering through his part of the code and holding up the release, while some other people are happy to have him as an excuse to not have to work until he fixes his stuff, so no one is interested in helping him out.
This comes up all the time in developer statements "we have feature A ready, but we have an issue B that needs to be fixed first"... and this can take months.

@Dejan I know it might be a tough thing to ask but could you give a rough estimate when this patch will go live. I see that you are testing pretty much for it so I would understand if there was a bug that hindered the release even if it seemed to be working on the beta. branch

@Dejan I know it might be a tough thing to ask but could you give a rough estimate when this patch will go live. I see that you are testing pretty much for it so I would understand if there was a bug that hindered the release even if it seemed to be working on the beta. branch
you answered your own question. If game is working in beta branch (Singleplayer), but what you can't play in beta branch ? it is Multiplayer. So you should wait mp developers to finish their work in 1.5.10 to see that patch in main branch.

edit: Maybe i can be wrong about it but probably they will skip 1.5.10 at this point (i assume)

Last edited:
you answered your own question. If game is working in beta branch (Singleplayer), but what you can't play in beta branch ? it is Multiplayer. So you should wait mp developers to finish their work in 1.5.10 to see that patch in main branch.

edit: Maybe i can be wrong about it but probably they will skip 1.5.10 at this point (i assume)
I mean if 1.6.0 does work, then they should go ahead and just release that asap. (Assuming this doesn't take another month.)

Back
Top Bottom