Beta Patch Notes e1.5.10

Users who are viewing this thread

You put doubt in my mind and I went looking. It appears it is not the same team (if we believe the "project manager" in the youtube section). In their website also, there is no mention of such a thing apart from their shooter game.

(Insert broken dreams meme)

@Dejan what are the plans for this week? We are nearing one month once more; will it be a hotfix, an update or nothing?
They seem to wake up again. Last week nothing at all changed on Steam-db now they moved somethig to local. So we can hope for a Hotfix :grin:

Is there a way to check a characters total XP? For example, most of my companions are at 100% health, but the green health bars are not necessarily completely full. I know there was a bug around prison breaks with this, but I haven’t done that quest this play through.

Why are you looking for another Patch if each one makes the game more frustrating? For the sake of my sanity I stay on version 1.5.8 with all the Mods I like, and I can guarantee that I am enjoying the game. At least I can send half of my troops chasing the rooted enemy,sadly half of my horse archers who I ask to follow me when I chase the retreating troops are cheering instead of firings arrows. ?

Why are you looking for another Patch if each one makes the game more frustrating? For the sake of my sanity I stay on version 1.5.8 with all the Mods I like, and I can guarantee that I am enjoying the game. At least I can send half of my troops chasing the rooted enemy,sadly half of my horse archers who I ask to follow me when I chase the retreating troops are cheering instead of firings arrows. ?
Because I want to see progress, the game needs to move forward and expand. Also, I haven't played for six months so mods are not a concern.

Why are Sea raiders routing at the same rate as looters now? This has to be another bug? They are running in battle like ninnies.
They increased the effects of morale damage on troops. Before pretty much only recruits and militia would run and anything better was rock-solid until almost wiped out. Now the curve is more gradual so tier 3 and tier 4 units flee faster. Since Sea Raiders have a fair few tier 2 and tier 3 units, they start breaking.

They increased the effects of morale damage on troops. Before pretty much only recruits and militia would run and anything better was rock-solid until almost wiped out. Now the curve is more gradual so tier 3 and tier 4 units flee faster. Since Sea Raiders have a fair few tier 2 and tier 3 units, they start breaking.
I see, but the issue is I am beating them with ease, they are no longer a threat even with bigger numbers.

I think today is one of the most active days i have yet seen on steam-db, they re realy pushing the devs with 10 updates in a single day and I think they are not finished yet because they also test something on steam-live-test.

I think today is one of the most active days i have yet seen on steam-db, they re realy pushing the devs with 10 updates in a single day and I think they are not finished yet because they also test something on steam-live-test.
Could this mean that the new patch is almost upon us?

I can not remember seeing a combat test on there before.Hmmmm.
It was there for a longer time but it is usualy only used when they prepare a larger MP-update and because we haven't seen this for a while now it was not used. So I think we can be optimistic that we could see a larger patch(for hotfixes they usualy don't update all their testbranches) which is now in the last steps of testing. This patch could include some significant MP-changes(not my part of the game so no idea what is comming there). Not safe yet but I think the chances for a larger patch this week are good.

i do not understand the appeal of Bannerlord MP when there are like half a dozen better Medieval Combat MP games out there.

i do not understand the appeal of Bannerlord MP when there are like half a dozen better Medieval Combat MP games out there.
IMO the combat feels more accessible than Chivalry or Mordhau, and Captain mode has the potential for more epic battles. I've never played M&B multiplayer and most likely never will, but I can see the appeal over other games. Plus, if other people are like me, I don't necessarily want to fill my harddrive with a bunch of similar-but-not-quite-the-same games

Hotfix 01/06/21

Singleplayer​

Crashes
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when killing the Family Feud quest NPC after persuading the target notable. (Also in e1.5.9 hotfix.)
  • Fixed a crash that occurred due to never-ending looter map events. (Also in e1.5.9 hotfix.)
  • Fixed a crash that occurred after selling prisoners to the ransom broker and giving the "gather others" command to one of our companions.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred after completing the Disrupt Supply Lines conspiracy quest.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred in the inventory screen due to the equip/inspect panel of equipped items.
Fixes
  • Fixed kingdom decisions that had no plausible decision outcomes in edge cases. (Also in e1.5.9 hotfix.)
  • Fixed a bug that caused player heroes to be duplicated in the main party. (Also in e1.5.9 hotfix.)
  • Fixed the menu entry freezes.
  • Fixed a bug that caused clan members to die in combat even with the 100% clan member death chance reduction.
Changes
  • Auto recruitment in garrisons now stops if the new recruit would cause the total wage of the garrison to pass the limit. This was previously causing the desertion of high-tier troops due to new recruits being added.

Hotfix 01/06/21

Singleplayer​

Crashes
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when killing the Family Feud quest NPC after persuading the target notable. (Also in e1.5.9 hotfix.)
  • Fixed a crash that occurred due to never-ending looter map events. (Also in e1.5.9 hotfix.)
  • Fixed a crash that occurred after selling prisoners to the ransom broker and giving the "gather others" command to one of our companions.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred after completing the Disrupt Supply Lines conspiracy quest.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred in the inventory screen due to the equip/inspect panel of equipped items.
Fixes
  • Fixed kingdom decisions that had no plausible decision outcomes in edge cases. (Also in e1.5.9 hotfix.)
  • Fixed a bug that caused player heroes to be duplicated in the main party. (Also in e1.5.9 hotfix.)
  • Fixed the menu entry freezes.
  • Fixed a bug that caused clan members to die in combat even with the 100% clan member death chance reduction.
Changes
  • Auto recruitment in garrisons now stops if the new recruit would cause the total wage of the garrison to pass the limit. This was previously causing the desertion of high-tier troops due to new recruits being added.

Thanks! Campaign performance has got improved for me with the hotfix. Nice to see you have added the auto recruitment fix too.

how playable is 1.5.10?
I've stopped playing this march and haven't played since then.
thinking to start a new campaign :smile:

Back
Top Bottom