Beta Patch Notes e1.5.10

Users who are viewing this thread

There's a forum where all the entitled teenagers haven't turned it toxic?

Is it a bunch of 15 year olds that had their mom buy them a beta pass and then cry all day because the games not finished?
There's the forums for people who have followed the games development intensively and understand all of it's major failures (not for you) and then there's reddit for the new players who don't have a clue and live in wonderland (for you)

If I was 15 now that would've made me 5 years old when I made this account you halfwit

There's the forums for people who have followed the games development intensively and understand all of it's major failures (not for you) and then there's reddit for the new players who don't have a clue and live in wonderland (for you)

If I was 15 now that would've made me 5 years old when I made this account you halfwit

Proving yet again that millenials are getting old now, but they still act like millenials. Do you still live in your mom's basement?

You two ^^
If you guys haven't figured out already that the truth is always somewhere in the middle, i'd have to split some warning points for you guys down the middle as well.
Please stop with the jabs at each other.

I try to like reddit but it's hard. Only like 1/10 people who's question you answer will even say "oh it worked" or what not.
And if people are called out for posting miss information about mechanics, they go insane like you ****d them at thier birthday party :party:?
WTF zoom-zooms, it's not art opinions, it's a computer program.
And people posting phone pics and vids of thier PC screen....... is this de-evolution from too much easy tech? You have a PC that runs bannerlord, you can take real screen shots and videos easily.....

I hope people with slow performance issues are re-optimizing thier settings. I know after each update I have to as the setting it changes to will make the game run crappy.
Well, any specific suggestions? "Re-optimizing settings" sounds too blurry, ya know. What setting is responsible for menu lag?

I doubt that this is the problem from the user's side. Devs messed something up badly, so now we have to sit and wait until they celebrate whatever holiday it is, and patch the problem

I'm starting to get a little bit envy for them. Why does my country have so few holidays??.

I try to like reddit but it's hard. Only like 1/10 people who's question you answer will even say "oh it worked" or what not.
And if people are called out for posting miss information about mechanics, they go insane like you ****d them at thier birthday party :party:?
WTF zoom-zooms, it's not art opinions, it's a computer program.
And people posting phone pics and vids of thier PC screen....... is this de-evolution from too much easy tech? You have a PC that runs bannerlord, you can take real screen shots and videos easily.....
they also go insane if you dare express discontent at the game (it's early access bro u don't get it bro) but that's a whole different discussion. as to the phone pics thing, that's just general laziness i think

Well, any specific suggestions? "Re-optimizing settings" sounds too blurry, ya know. What setting is responsible for menu lag?

I doubt that this is the problem from the user's side. Devs messed something up badly, so now we have to sit and wait until they celebrate whatever holiday it is, and patch the problem

I'm starting to get a little bit envy for them. Why does my country have so few holidays??.
I'm not expert on settings but what I do after an update is open up "Ge force experience" (because of my card), check if there's a new driver, then use it to optimize bannerlord, because I don't known what anything is in the settings but an update always changes it other settings. Then if the sound isn't on the lower option, I put it on the lower option because at one point the higher options where causing problems in bannerlord, no idea if that's still the case, but play with the game muted anyways so might as well use the lower one.

I don't want more holidays because in USA holiday just = spend money on :poop: or everyone gets mad at you! No money? No holiday you work anyways! Got money? You better spend it all!

they also go insane if you dare express discontent at the game (it's early access bro u don't get it bro) but that's a whole different discussion. as to the phone pics thing, that's just general laziness i think
I know. There's always post like they just discovered something and they can't understand it isn't a new discovery..... "h-how could this have been in the game for a year? You're just a troll! Me report it? Heaven's no, I'll just make reddit topic about it vaguely describing it, I'm sure that's good enough!"

How many holidays do you have in the US ? I guess it greatly depends on your state and religion ?
At the companies I've worked for it ranges from about 10-15. Everyone gets things like 4th of July/Christmas, some also get days like President's Day. Of course this only applies to office jobs. Retail/service workers don't get holidays for the most part (though they do oftenget extra holiday pay if they work days like 4th of July/Christmas).

10-15? Holy..... In Germany we have 24 by law and most companies raised it to 30. And by this I haven't take into account the special holidays like Christmas. It's interesting.

What is your regular work time during the week?

10-15? Holy..... In Germany we have 24 by law and most companies raised it to 30. And by this I haven't take into account the special holidays like Christmas. It's interesting.

What is your regular work time during the week?
The average office worker does something like 8 to 4:30 or 5. I do 10-6 since I work from home and just eat while I'm working.

How many holidays do you have in the US ? I guess it greatly depends on your state and religion ?
Ramadhan just ended and right now is arguably the biggest celebration of the Muslim world, so it's not just some casual coffee sipping holiday they're using as an excuse. They're probably taking the days off until at least Monday.

Last edited:
@Dejan sorry for tagging you, but maybe you may share any info on the progress of the terrain system that has been presented a few months ago? Any probability for it to appear in, say, next 1-2 patches?
The scene production process is still ongoing. The general system otherwise already works. As such, I wouldn't expect to see the system in the next patch or two.

The scene production process is still ongoing. The general system otherwise already works. As such, I wouldn't expect to see the system in the next patch or two.
Good to see new scenes added. Always a pleasure to explore a new beautiful fief and decide if it's worth to be captured and kept :smile:

Thank you guys for your work!
Although I do understand that there are many points and mechanics ingame to be criticized by people who do understand these things far better than I do, I personally enjoy your game and am thankful for both: your dedication as developers to your game, and all the people who still criticize and post bugs and have really good feedback.
That's the kind of environment, that will make the game eventually very good (although it could sometimes use a little bit of a less salty tone^^)

I still remember my excitement, when I first learned about mods for Warband and discovered a whole new Mount&Blade-experience. Although we may have to wait for this state to transfer to Bannerlord, I don't have any doubt that it will come. I mean: AWOIAF received an update last year, ten year after warbands launch, Prophesy of Pendor also was updated last year (this gem is already ten years old^^), and I think it's a perfect showcase for the Mount&Blade experience always being a development over the years to come.

Have a good week :smile:

Returning back to the discussion of finances, I continue to find it difficult very difficult to build any kind of a war chest. I own two cities with small garrisons and I am just constantly grinding to try to keep from going bankrupt. I'm wondering if part of the problem is how much loot has been nerfed. My clan is at level 4 and I feel like my gear is below what it would normally be by now. This is fine except that the nerf probably needed some offset in other incomes.

I am playing Valandian and I have probably around 30 knights. Maybe that is too much? I also took a different strategy and picked up more companions in order to be building replacements up in case of deaths. Maybe this cost is affecting finances more than expected as well.

I was always on the verge of going broke and could not afford to build up a strong garrison to fend off sieges. It was just way too tedious so I abandoned this playthrough. Hopefully more features and balancing to come.

Returning back to the discussion of finances, I continue to find it difficult very difficult to build any kind of a war chest. I own two cities with small garrisons and I am just constantly grinding to try to keep from going bankrupt. I'm wondering if part of the problem is how much loot has been nerfed. My clan is at level 4 and I feel like my gear is below what it would normally be by now. This is fine except that the nerf probably needed some offset in other incomes.

I am playing Valandian and I have probably around 30 knights. Maybe that is too much? I also took a different strategy and picked up more companions in order to be building replacements up in case of deaths. Maybe this cost is affecting finances more than expected as well.

I was always on the verge of going broke and could not afford to build up a strong garrison to fend off sieges. It was just way too tedious so I abandoned this playthrough. Hopefully more features and balancing to come.
We can't help until we see your wages/income. Also how you play the game? I mean do you have workshops or caravans? How many troops do you hold? Are you fighting a lot?

Companion with a high skill/lvl cost nearly as much as 4 knights. If you put them into a town they won't be calculate to your daily wages just as info.

If you want it really easy use smithing.

By my last playthrough I had 290 soldiers and an upkeep of 3700denars daily and still hit the 20million mark just by getting battle loot. I can't believe that it is that hard to get some money. I mean manual labours quest is just a golden cow who is ready to slaughter(ransom tier 4 or tier 5 bandits, you will see what I mean)

We see some movement on Steam-DB again. I wonder if they plan on releasing the next patch faster because this one had relatively few bugs when hey had so much time to fix minor things with the delay in 1.5.10. Eighter this or they are preparing more hotfixes(they just updated beta and live test branches)

Back
Top Bottom