Beta Patch Notes e1.5.10

Users who are viewing this thread

So no internal testing revealed the issue with commands at the end of battles or the massive lag? I swear they can't produce a patch without some glaring omissions like this. What bug goodies await in the hotfix?

So no internal testing revealed the issue with commands at the end of battles
they said it's a feature, if it is indeed i would prefer it to be returned to the way things were before, it completely broke the strategy i use of keeping cavalry in reserve and sending them charging as soon as the enemy routed to not allow anyone to escape.

they said it's a feature, if it is indeed i would prefer it to be returned to the way things were before, it completely broke the strategy i use of keeping cavalry in reserve and sending them charging as soon as the enemy routed to not allow anyone to escape.
Half the army cheering is a feature, the bugged command UI is not.

buying food from another town and selling it to your town will raise the food bonus you see to food. grain is the easiest and biggest increase. I just did this exact thing with my play through when i took Omar. I ran to askar and sanala bought 2,000 and slowly feed it into my town at about 400 a time since armies can come through and take it all and I was able to help stabilize till I was able to build an orchard
It's really important now to take a rebel town right after new rebellion pop up, so that you can have high loyalty to start with, to get the orchards going. Feeding the town is of course a must, but if too much time has passed since the rebellion started and loyalty is already low, you can end up in a no-win situation.

I also have slightly more lag on menus, campaign map symbols etc. Battles a tiny bit too, thought it was my pc. I am playing on a high end rig and SSD

Same. I had to go back to 1.5.9. It was unplayable (again), but I did see a very slight improvement by deleting the Documents folder (backing up saves of course). If you are unwilling to go back to an earlier version, that could be worth trying. You could also try a fresh GPU driver install with DDU via safemode. It's also worth seeing if the anti-aliasing is causing the problem again (because it had with 1.5.9 before the hotfix).

Well despite all the roughness of the new food issues with a second town stabilized(kinda) I can have + positive passive income ONLY because my brother has the perk to reduce mounted unit cost by 50%, I can park my 100 khans guards with him and wait around making babies without bleeding 2k a day now!

So it a little rougher and slower, but you can still be a solo clan and stabilize pretty easily.

In some ways I consider this winning the game as now my clan doesn't actually have to anything anymore. We can just sit in out town forever if we want.

Last edited:
Can't help but nitpick the numeration of the patch but wouldn't 1.5.10 be read as 1.5.1? I think what you wanna type is 1.5.9x, where x is any given number.

also having the right govenor can help stabilize the loyalty and security to help those since they suffer greatly while starving, with TW taking our culture bonus away it is more vital now than ever
Yeah the culture penalty is pretty huge. Only real solution to this ive found is to marry someone from the culture of the feif your awarded then make them govenor.

Last edited:
Same. I had to go back to 1.5.9. It was unplayable (again), but I did see a very slight improvement by deleting the Documents folder (backing up saves of course). If you are unwilling to go back to an earlier version, that could be worth trying. You could also try a fresh GPU driver install with DDU via safemode. It's also worth seeing if the anti-aliasing is causing the problem again (because it had with 1.5.9 before the hotfix).
Yeah someone mentioned he got lags because he had 400 save files, and was fine after deleting them. Worth a try.

I have a long standing question about part 2: When you are leading parties in an army is it the same formula just applied to the whole army? Or do you actually get a bonus for having parties in an army with you? In the past I tried to see but it seemed too similar in exp gain to know for sure, say the difference between my party of 120 versus splitting in into 2 more clan parties in an army with me, but the same total troops count.

Bonus: Any plans on leading armies without being a vassal/ruler? Or any better way to level up Leadership without leading armies? I don't care for armies but i do like many leadership perks.
For armies there exists an additional experience gain for leadership.
The formula is: Army Strength x Morale x 0.0004
Morale is the average morale of the army and army strength is calculated based on the unit composition(tier weighted unit counts, e.g. T2 unit is ~0.9) of the parties making up the army.

Bonus Answer:
We will balance the leadership gain since after removing a bug making leadership giving enormous amounts of morale, the average morale is rather hard to keep at high enough levels to sustain experience gain.

On the topic of "armies without kingdoms", it's definitely something we're considering (to include or not to include). I am not sure how to implement without breaking early game balance as armies without kingdoms can lead to a kingdomless player to overpower some weaker factions or rebel clans and create a pseudo-kingdoms without all of the necessary responsibilities of a kingdom (like voting, requiring influence to make people do certain things, etc.) but with large benefits such as taxation direct control of the fief ownership and similar.

It is very unintuitive to me that my city is very prosperous and therefore cannot make enough food to support a 50% garrison. When I tried to sell olives, they were in low demand in spite of the city suffering for prosperity-induced starvation. None of this makes any sense.

If I can't keep AT LEAST a couple hundred soldiers in garrison in a prosperous city then it is just going to constantly be under siege. What am I supposed to do to help in this situation? Make them less-prosperous so that they starve less? Reduce the garrison so that they are constantly under siege?

without all of the necessary responsibilities of a kingdom
... in the current state of the game, a clan can consist of 5 parties, offsprings can be made into demigods and all of them can lead parties 200+ units strong. Combined, we can create an army that can easily defend a single town or capture any. What you are describing is already in the game. It's called "create your own kingdom".

Hi lads , two handed weapons cost crazy again , like before , also polearms, like fine steel menavlions cost over 50k . Polesword was 200 Denard before, now it's over 30 k. Was it intentionally? Ir it's just a bug ?

I have had huge issues with stutterings in all different games (even in the grand strategy ones, with game paused with just scrolling arround the map), until i figured out most of my stutters were fixed by simply changing the display from within the games' options from fullscreen to borderless windowed or windowed mode.
My PC for some reason just doesen't stand fullscreen, even with fullscreen optimization turned off and xbox game bar off in windows options.

Now it feels like i've been reborn, so i guess it's worth at least a try for those that have this issue in Bannerlord.
Interesting. Maybe Win10 "full screen optimization" messes with your games according to some folks.
Try this if you have the time: open the properties of the game shortcut/exe, tab "Compatibility", check "Disable fullscreen optimizations". See if your full screen performance improved for that game. If it works, you'll never have to go borderless again and will enjoy higher FPS.

saw a post on reddit about some guy sayying he tweaked some values of distance to each other and ladders and that apparently fixed them

My question is if it was a simple fix like this for seiges to work why hasent it yet or did he have one good seige and actually if he played for long enough it would still be bad?

Performance for me on 1.5.10 is alot better than on 1.5.9... weird how it works ok for some and not others...

Back
Top Bottom