Beta Patch Notes e1.5.10

Users who are viewing this thread

I played a couple of custom sieges yesterday and it was somewhat better. The attacking troops now rarely go down the ladders, but not yet do the ladders on the siege towers are used at 100% capacity. It was only on a couple of towns I played, so take that as a grain of truth.

ok I gotta ask, after my beta test live stream when I made my kingdom no lords would even want to join if they have positive relation with their king. That makes it almost impossible to recruit other clans. I figured modifier between my relation and the king's relation with that clan would effect the charm check. Now if they have positive relation there isn't chance for a charm check
@MArdA TaleWorlds can you check please and see if this was intended?

No, all they improved was how the AI moves around moving siege towers.
Then we're making progress! In the next 6 months the AI will learn to face the ladders and luckily in the upcoming 4 years of development the AI will succesfully climb the ladder, I'm very excited for this game, its a slow development but it clearly worth it!

ok I gotta ask, after my beta test live stream when I made my kingdom no lords would even want to join if they have positive relation with their king. That makes it almost impossible to recruit other clans. I figured modifier between my relation and the king's relation with that clan would effect the charm check. Now if they have positive relation there isn't chance for a charm check
Just give up on making a kingdom. No vassals, no hassles. Take all the land for yourself and make the entire world your homeless looter hunting bums.
Aaaaw nobody wants to play a board game with me in my keeps, but there's no place left for anyone to go :smile:

Talk about a loud minority ruining it for everyone else who was silent and content.
Facts. Although, it honestly did need some balancing. My only problem with the changes is now athletics feels pretty bad to invest in now, and there doesn't seem to be a way to produce results similar to how it was pre-nerf short of taking all your armor off. And I'm not talking about characters with 125-150 or so in the skill. Like, my character with 254 in it struggles to outrun basically anything (he can, but just barely) and now has an impressive .75 learning rate in it, which to be fair is better than it being capped. Oh well. Time to reroll I guess ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Facts. Although, it honestly did need some balancing. My only problem with the changes is now athletics feels pretty bad to invest in now, and there doesn't seem to be a way to produce results similar to how it was pre-nerf short of taking all your armor off. And I'm not talking about characters with 125-150 or so in the skill. Like, my character with 254 in it struggles to outrun basically anything (he can, but just barely) and now has an impressive .75 learning rate in it, which to be fair is better than it being capped. Oh well. Time to reroll I guess ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Tis indeed a sad day for us foot soldiers.

Can you please bring the X button for Switch for one-handed / two handed weapons without using a shield. ?? At least for the single player ??
Logically if a sword can be used one handed with a shield it can be used as one-handed without a shield ... (normally all one-handed swords with long enough grip should be able to be used as two handed if wanted to )

Last edited:
You need to be at war with Kingdom of the clan.
Clans only changes Factions in wars.

And why should they changes factions with no danger?

Can you please bring the X button for Switch for one-handed / two handed weapons without using a shield. ?? At least for the single player ??
Logically if a sword can be used one handed with a shield it can be used as one-handed without a shield ... (normally all one-handed swords with long enough grip should be able to be used as two handed if wanted to )

Yea fix that please.

Back
Top Bottom