Beta Patch Notes e1.5.10

Users who are viewing this thread

The fact that our character is now shown when choosing to save it is super, but I believe that if the character has a spouse and children, they should also be shown, I hope the developers will add this.

The fact that our character is now shown when choosing to save it is super, but I believe that if the character has a spouse and children, they should also be shown, I hope the developers will add this.
oh that would be cool, CK3 does this showing you, your spouse and heir.

Oh, I hadn't noticed the video! It's very well made and definitely helps with immersion!

See Taleworlds? We can be happy about your work too! :party:

I tried an hour or so of the new patch. OMG, I love the added immersion features. The new campaign video is superb, and some of the new town scenes are so bustling and nice, and the sound (while still transitioning abruptly here and there) is gorgeous. Love it.

@Dejan Any news to share on addressing the concerns of the modding community expressed in that open letter about a month ago? Was hoping to see something in this update
I think we can't expect the changes in this patch. This patch should have been in early testing when the modding meeting took place(i think planed release was around April 8th when 1.5.9 went live) so they would integrate it only in the next patch if they are fast(the one that should be in early testing now for perhaps a week) or if they need a bit more time because they have other things to do it could be in the next patch after this.

• Updated Stats of Druzhinnik Champion and Druzhinink to make them better all around characters.
  • Added a hooked guard to the Menavlion weapon so that it can dismount on hit.
  • The Imperial Bucellarii Bow skill has been raised to 140 from 130.
  • Aserai Skirmisher has been renamed to Aserai Light Archer and is now a ranged unit.
  • Battanian Wildling now has 140 Athleticism (was 130) and 120 one handed skill ( was 130).

I like the improvement of troops. But why making a weakling out of the Wildling?:xf-cry:
And still no casual Archer tree for Battania :xf-cry:

Last edited:
Thanks.

This is so nice. Would be great if more stuff like this was incorporated into the game somehow. Like cutscenes for events and stuff like marriage etc.

Yeah, it is nice. But imho it should've been more connected to the main story with Neretzes story, Dragon Banner or the guy holding it on the main screen (I believe he's Olek of Sturgia)

Something like this is in the works, it will use the same system as executions in the party screen. We hope to share more on this soon™
dammit they used soon (tm), not very soon (tm), so that means like 1 to 3 years.

lol jk. Hopefully its relatively soon (tm)

Yeah, it is nice. But imho it should've been more connected to the main story with Neretzes story, Dragon Banner or the guy holding it on the main screen (I believe he's Olek of Sturgia)
The mainquest definitively needs unique scenes instead of using the same generic hideouts as the rest of the game and a few of those awesome animations to help with the storytelling alongside it would be amazing

dammit they used soon (tm), not very soon (tm), so that means like 1 to 3 years.
lol jk. Hopefully its relatively soon (tm)
Rejoice my faithful for the heralds of soon™ have spoken! :party:

I like the changes and additions. Good to see feedback making a difference on several issues - the character level effect, clan member stances, *buffing* some industries. Still disappointed that simulation battles and death rates aren't fixed yet tho :/ I think the importance of this feature is being underestimated a bit. Still, great looking patch overall

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom