Beta Patch Notes e1.5.1

Users who are viewing this thread

Beta Hotfix (04/09/20)
  • Chinese localisation fixes.
  • Adjusted swing speeds of all two-handed weapons and maces.
  • Voulgier - Swapped Military Bill Perk with Two-Handed Sword Perk
  • The crash that happened after changing the config is fixed.
  • Fixed an issue with lootable objects disappearing from corpses too quickly.
  • Disabled story quest characters being able to die while the story quests are active.
  • Fixed an issue with the Banner Investigation quest resulting in failure if the Brother character gets killed in a battle.
  • Fixed a crash that happens after clearing Radagos' hideout.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when leaving kingdom using Kingdom tab during a siege.
  • Fixed a rare crash that occurred when introducing self to a lord/notable.
  • Fixed an issue with companions or the spouse teleporting to other cities.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred on the clan screen.
Thank you so much!

Good job screwing up the game before the weekend. The forced hotfix was NOT needed. LOL!
I personally reported 3 of those, 2 are game breakers and 1 is very annoying! It's very needed.

Look who's eating his words!
I think a Dev did say once that they don't update(or patch?) of fridays, but I think what them meant was update to a new version, as they have done hotfixes on fridays many times.

Why not push or update a beta on a friday... If youre on beta then youre here for the testing. If its all bugs then go to main branch
Because serious bug/crash reports will just sit over the weekend and overall progress will be slowed down. With a version update there a chance it could have bugs that make the game not even start or crash too much to even play. Not much testing can get done in that state.

Beta Hotfix (04/09/20)
  • Disabled story quest characters being able to die while the story quests are active.
  • Fixed an issue with the Banner Investigation quest resulting in failure if the Brother character gets killed in a battle.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when leaving kingdom using Kingdom tab during a siege.

You really focus on the important stuff! Who needs an working economy or AI?

Just keep posting your "fix that" patch logs...at least those patches won´t break the game. And the white knights will love it, this progression is awesome!

13 rows of nothing! Good job!

Can we get 14 rows with 1.6.0?

- fixed a shadow
- fixed two shadows
- fixed a rare crash
- fixed two rare crashes
- added a single emblem
- added two single emblems

We still ignore all mayor balance issues and the non working AI....keep posting feedback we ignore! Thanks! Taleworlds!

Mayor update:

- we marked all perks that don´t work

Last edited:

Just keep posting your "fix that" patch logs...at least those patches won´t break the game. And the white knights will love it, this progression is awesome!

- fixed a shadow
- fixed two shadows
- fixed a rare crash
- fixed two rare crashes
- added a single emblem

We still ignore all mayor balance issues and the non working AI....keep posting feedback we ignore! Thanks! Taleworlds!

Mayor update:

Oh other people have a different subjective opinion and are happy that a bug that they have been dealing with has been fixed what white knights i am the only true person oh what the devs have other things to do in their life screw them what somebody likes this game in a direction i do t enjoy **** them

- fixed a shadow
- fixed two shadows
- fixed a rare crash
- fixed two rare crashes
- added a single emblem

Mayor update:

Not to be a *** *** but that rhadagos bugs were really bad and ruined the game during the tutorial. The Dialogue introduction crash ruined the game. They needed fixes and this is a great and important hotfix on a friday

Oh other people have a different subjective opinion and are happy that a bug that they have been dealing with has been fixed what white knights i am the only true person oh what the devs have other things to do in their life screw them what somebody likes this game in a direction i do t enjoy **** them
I´m happy for all guys who can finally play the game, it´s good that they´ve fixed those bugs. :smile:

That´s a huge hotfix. I hope the next one will be huge also...

I´m happy for all guys who can finally play the game, it´s good that they´ve fixed those bugs. :smile:

That´s a huge hotfix. I hope the next one will be huge also...
Finally somebody gets it like if you gonna say something atleast try to make it more objective and far viewed as its great to have opinions and share them you should make it as its known as you're opinion as nothing no matter ho right is proven somebody wont believe i understand you're side though as it probably doesnt affect you as much with these hotfixes

What about the modding tools which would have been released at the end of the last month? Ok, I need to be fair, TW never said which month...

My opinion isn´t worth anything, but as a paying customer I can still say it...

TW is doing a great job with this EA release. All of this communication with their community! I have never seen ANY ea game like this.

And this game has so much depth, it just need some polishing!

Who cares about broken AI, diplomancy, smithing, perks and whatever? Those battles are awesome with those graphics!

TW is answering all of those threads in their own forum, you can feel how they care about their customers feedback! They´re on the right way! As the small indie company they are, this is a HUGE achievement! Working together with their community!

They even will get archers and cav right!

I always wanted a 8 year old Warband with better graphics!

The next "real" update will fix it for sure!

There are two SP devs talking, duh and mexxico. And mexxico is on his well deserved vacation. This game is going to hell without mods. And I didn´t pay the modders (I wish I did...)

Last edited:
What about the modding tools which would have been released at the end of the last month? Ok, I need to be fair, TW never said which month...

TW is doing a great job with this EA release. All of this communication with their community! I have never seen ANY ea game like this.

Who cares about broken AI, diplomancy, smithing, perks and whatever? Those battles are awesome with those graphics!

TW is answering all of those threads in their own forum, you can feel how they care about their customers feedback! They´re on the right way! As the small indie company they are, this is a HUGE achievement! Working together with their community!

There are two SP devs talking, duh and mexxico. And mexxico is on his well deserved vacation. This game is going to hell without mods. And I didn´t pay the modders (I wish I did...)

It will be worth the ban to tell you that you are the world's undisputed, heavyweight champion of whiney douche-nozzles.

Unfortunately you is kinda right, there is so much stuff missing, broken, unbalanced, etc.

every update something broke. I just hope that Talewords do it right in the end, balance, fix and add everything that is missing.

Unfortunately I'm afraid that TW has put themselves into a corner here, developmental wise.

The #1 goal should have been to create a 100% stable sandbox experience. That includes economics, war/peace, late game diplomacy functions, etc. *Then* add on the story, RPG and immersive functions like experience/perk system, better writing, more quests, etc.

But I'm sure they didn't want everyone thinking it was just a complete remake of Warband, so they needed the story and other stuff first to show "Hey, we're trying something different here." But now it seems like they are fixing one thing while adding another problem with every patch.

When the game is half playable without certain mods, that is an issue. I'm not sure what the end goal is here. Maybe it's to just build a very basic, but stable base for other people to expand on.

Unfortunately I'm afraid that TW has put themselves into a corner here, developmental wise.

The #1 goal should have been to create a 100% stable sandbox experience. That includes economics, war/peace, late game diplomacy functions, etc. *Then* add on the story, RPG and immersive functions like experience/perk system, better writing, more quests, etc.

Unfortunately thats not how these things work. Most of the time you need to at least plan and design for those future features. If you plan and design for them you might as well implement them since planning and designing is the %70 of the job. Also this will help with balancing and other stuff while giving players some control to impact those features when they were still relatively simple.

Beta Hotfix (04/09/20)
@Callum. Nice hot fix, but can you PLEASE fix troop recruitment? AI lords have stopped recruiting when they are part of a player led army.

Still waiting for performance fix in battanian's castle sieges. And also modding tools. We need more battle scenes.

The game is not working for me after yesterday's beta patch. It fails to load (can't reach the main menu screen)
I'm playing the latest beta (1.5.1) with no mods. I've uploaded the files through the automatic popup thingy.
Here's hoping that it will only need a small hotfix patch

The game is not working for me after yesterday's beta patch. It fails to load (can't reach the main menu screen)
I'm playing the latest beta (1.5.1) with no mods. I've uploaded the files through the automatic popup thingy.
Here's hoping that it will only need a small hotfix patch
Are you on Steam ? If so, have you try to verify the game files ? It helps someone.

Back
Top Bottom