Beta Patch Notes e1.5.1

Users who are viewing this thread

I couldn't be a kingdom yet (rank 2) and I'm not a vassal. That's why I consider it a possible exploit that they would pay me for peace.
I wonder if they use a in complete war-score to determine peace, like they just see your victories on them and judge only by that.
I was thinking that they are supposed to pay you, or you have to pay, depending on how much damage you've done, and that the bug is that you have to put at least one piece of your own in (gear, 1 gold), in order to make it work. However, you could be right that is an exploit and they aren't supposed to pay you at all. I'm really not sure.

The 'auto-offer' button gives me a CTD every time, but manually adding items/cash seems ok.
Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. You can find your save file here:
C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves
You can send your save files to us via upload.taleworlds.com site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier. Alternatively, you can send us the reference number of your crash report. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. You can find your save file here:
C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves
You can send your save files to us via upload.taleworlds.com site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier. Alternatively, you can send us the reference number of your crash report. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
Sorry, the only save I have from around that time and at war (pre-kingdom) isn't actually giving the CTD. Thinking back, I'd got the CTDs in an earlier conflict when I wasn't strong enough to take a settlement - I'd stopped using the auto-offer after that. So probably pre-hotfix too, if that makes a difference.

Will upload if I get any further issues (and not on mobile data as I was some of that time).

Does the mercenary contract wage change over time while still having the same contract? Initially I would get 130 denars per influence point. Currently I will only get 30.

Beta Hotfix (04/09/20)
  • Chinese localisation fixes.
  • Adjusted swing speeds of all two-handed weapons and maces.
  • Voulgier - Swapped Military Bill Perk with Two-Handed Sword Perk
  • The crash that happened after changing the config is fixed.
  • Fixed an issue with lootable objects disappearing from corpses too quickly.
  • Disabled story quest characters being able to die while the story quests are active.
  • Fixed an issue with the Banner Investigation quest resulting in failure if the Brother character gets killed in a battle.
  • Fixed a crash that happens after clearing Radagos' hideout.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when leaving kingdom using Kingdom tab during a siege.
  • Fixed a rare crash that occurred when introducing self to a lord/notable.
  • Fixed an issue with companions or the spouse teleporting to other cities.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred on the clan screen.

Beta Hotfix (04/09/20)
  • Chinese localisation fixes.
  • Adjusted swing speeds of all two-handed weapons and maces.
  • Voulgier - Swapped Military Bill Perk with Two-Handed Sword Perk
  • The crash that happened after changing the config is fixed.
  • Fixed an issue with lootable objects disappearing from corpses too quickly.
  • Disabled story quest characters being able to die while the story quests are active.
  • Fixed an issue with the Banner Investigation quest resulting in failure if the Brother character gets killed in a battle.
  • Fixed a crash that happens after clearing Radagos' hideout.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when leaving kingdom using Kingdom tab during a siege.
  • Fixed a rare crash that occurred when introducing self to a lord/notable.
  • Fixed an issue with companions or the spouse teleporting to other cities.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred on the clan screen.
Callum. Mod tools are close? I guess so because they said they were late

I think so too and it even makes sense. If they break anything they won´t be able to fix it before monday. And we all know, most patches/updates break some stuff. So the decision makes sense.
Why not push or update a beta on a friday... If youre on beta then youre here for the testing. If its all bugs then go to main branch

Good job screwing up the game before the weekend. The forced hotfix was NOT needed. LOL!

Are you having problems after the hotfix? I saw your post and did a quick test and noticed no major bugs. I just got a little screen tearing in battle scenes, but that could also be a fault on my side, because I'm lazy when updating my GPU drivers.

Or did you recently change to the "I just sh*t on devs, because..."-faction? I'm not as active in the forums anymore, but if I remember correctly you were one of the actually contributing forum members. Hence, I did actually test the game. (Pausing at the moment)

Are you having problems after the hotfix? I saw your post and did a quick test and noticed no major bugs. I just got a little screen tearing in battle scenes, but that could also be a fault on my side, because I'm lazy when updating my GPU drivers.

Or did you recently change to the "I just sh*t on devs, because..."-faction? I'm not as active in the forums anymore, but if I remember correctly you were one of the actually contributing forum members. Hence, I did actually test the game. (Pausing at the moment)

I think he was being sarcastic.

What's wrong with childrens? 25 years old daughter and son, but I cannot take them to my squad.
P5DJEkb.jpg

GcnM0ri.jpg

YMxt0U6.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom