Beta Patch Notes e1.5.1

Users who are viewing this thread

Lucon dead again in days, he is the only faction leader to be in his 60's at the start of the game all others range between mid 30s - mid 40s. Is it the intention for him to die immediately of old age? Seems like his age needs to be pulled back into the 40's
:grin:

See the difference? Stuff like this was reported when TW introduced dying.

Keep beeing their QA.

I guess Lucon´s sons step into his role....oh wait :grin:

I have noticed a few issues in regards to Lord HP within Tournaments.

For example some Lords/Heros are able to be killed in one hit - 30 damage or so.

Then others are as standard.

I am unsure if this is due to these Lords/Heros not being allocated to the right category and therefore receiving the wrong health.

Examples:

So: 1.5.1
Auto saves are still not working correctly.
Player NPCs are engaging troops running away from battles before dealing with troops that are still active in combat
The hotfix today Broke the death camera

I have noticed a few issues in regards to Lord HP within Tournaments.

For example some Lords/Heros are able to be killed in one hit - 30 damage or so.

Then others are as standard.

I am unsure if this is due to these Lords/Heros not being allocated to the right category and therefore receiving the wrong health.

Examples:

I've noticed this too, but figured it was probably lords entering tournaments when they're not fully healed from battle.

There's a bug in diplomacy, it doesn't let you make peace by paying. When I'm talking to a lord about it, it crashes.

There's a bug in diplomacy, it doesn't let you make peace by paying. When I'm talking to a lord about it, it crashes.
The bug I'm having is this **** is only giving me 5k and a horse, I want his whole armies money and horses! You want peace you gotta pay!

this is not a bug but possibly an exploit, his armies power is about 5X my warbands, he'd still lose though....

The bug I'm having is this **** is only giving me 5k and a horse, I want his whole armies money and horses! You want peace you gotta pay!

this is not a bug but possibly an exploit, his armies power is about 5X my warbands, he'd still lose though....

I'm curious how much was the tribute option for making peace at that time (do you have a previous save file to check)?

This is not a bug. The amount you can receive is limited by the amount of money whomever your talking to in barter has on hand. If you want more money from a peace barter you need to go for the ruler. Or you can make peace through diplomacy and receive regular tribute.

The 'auto-offer' button gives me a CTD every time, but manually adding items/cash seems ok.

For those of you who were also getting CTDs when clicking on the map, are you running Settlement Icons? I love that mod but I found that disabling it has stopped those crashes.

I'm curious how much was the tribute option for making peace at that time (do you have a previous save file to check)?
I couldn't be a kingdom yet (rank 2) and I'm not a vassal. That's why I consider it a possible exploit that they would pay me for peace.
I wonder if they use a in complete war-score to determine peace, like they just see your victories on them and judge only by that.

Back
Top Bottom