Beta Patch Notes e1.5.1

Users who are viewing this thread

Sorry for if this is a bug already reported. I am playing with death enabled in 1.51. I lost my character assigned as quartermaster now I can not have anyone be that position in my party. It will not show up in the drop down list for positions ie scout, surgeon etc.

Sorry for if this is a bug already reported. I am playing with death enabled in 1.51. I lost my character assigned as quartermaster now I can not have anyone be that position in my party. It will not show up in the drop down list for positions ie scout, surgeon etc.
You have to assign the new one talking to him/her

My surgeon companion just perma-died because of the bug of custom formations. My companions were assigned to formation VII.
With 164 elite units I was just performing "cleaning" job and attacked 52 enemy party (mostly pheasants - no chance to kill anyone in my party).
Due to the bug my companions were transported immediately next to the enemy party (far away from my party) and got killed.
My surgeon died permanently.

I thought this issue was already fixed!? This is not funny anymore...

My surgeon companion just perma-died because of the bug of custom formations. My companions were assigned to formation VII.
With 164 elite units I was just performing "cleaning" job and attacked 52 enemy party (mostly pheasants - no chance to kill anyone in my party).
Due to the bug my companions were transported immediately next to the enemy party (far away from my party) and got killed.
My surgeon died permanently.

I thought this issue was already fixed!? This is not funny anymore...
Don't think we've seen anything about it being fixed sadly (maybe the upcoming hotfix?).... correct me if im wrong.

Have not seen much interaction from TW in this thread lately. They must be busy.
I think theyre working on the next variation of the lamellar armor. Also, we probably wont be able to change banners in the future unless we take it to a seamstress.

There is no point in posting feedback. "Soon." "Happy bunny." "Very soon."

I bought Mount and Blade when it was alpha even before Warband. The sandbox RPG is gone. Its replaced by focus on multiplayer and boring quest RPG. To this day games are trying to be more like Mount and Blade but the actual sequel won't be.

I wish I could say something more encouraging. I really do :sad:

There is no point in posting feedback. "Soon." "Happy bunny." "Very soon."
No but there is a point in posting stuff like:

"Patch gets delayed because of XYZ, expect a patch around 1-2 days or never."

Also they don´t answer any of the last threads in this forum and a lot of them made very good suggetions and had very good ideas. Mexxico has done his AI development, this part is ready. Without Mexxico we wouldn´t even have known that they are working on the AI diplomancy...and that´s not really his job to tell us about stuff like that.

There are like 5+ "Cav sucks" threads, did they say anything about this topic? Nope.

But whatever. They value feedback, I´m sure.

But at least CK3 was released, also a full price title, it´s fun and it´s "finished", of course it has it´s issues as a new game and it´s way more complex game than Bannerlord will ever be. But for the same price....So who cares anyway?

But at least CK3 was released, also a full price title, it´s fun and it´s "finished", of course it has it´s issues as a new game and it´s way more complex game than Bannerlord will ever be. But for the same price....So who cares anyway?

Ye i love the in depth combat system in CK3, what a ridiculous comparison

The biggest tell is that you are still here posting despite its release. someone is waiting for the hotfix :fruity:

Ye i love the in depth combat system in CK3, what a ridiculous comparison
You mean the in depth "archers win" system in Bannerlord? Bannerlord battles are so deep :grin:

Of course the battles don´t play a huge role in CK (they do in a strategic way though), but the "clan" system....and I didn´t compare those games 1 by 1, I just said, both are full price and one is finished and way more complex.

If you play Bannerlord because of CoD style like battles sure, enjoy it. If you play it for the "clans"/diplomancy/and so on, maybe check CK. If you marry the kings daugther in CK you can make something out of it, if you do it Bannerlord nobody cares :grin: .

Last edited:
You mean the in depth "archers win" system in Bannerlord?

Of course the battles don´t play a huge role in CK, but the "clan" system....and I don´t compare those games 1 by 1, I just said, both are full price and one is finished and way more complex.

If you play Bannerlord because of CoD style like battles sure, enjoy it. If you play it for the "clans"/diplomancy/and so on, maybe check CK.
The comparison, if you have to make one, on maturity of the products and developers would be Bannerlord vs CK2 pre-DLCs. Which got plenty of criticism and needed depth and complexity adding over time.

The absence of new game-breaking bugs in 1.5.1 seems to have bothered you.

The comparison, if you have to make one, on maturity of the products and developers would be Bannerlord vs CK2 pre-DLCs. Which got plenty of criticism and needed depth and complexity adding over time.
Why do I need to compare Ck2 (pre-DLCs) released in 2012 (Warband anyone?) with Bannerlord released in 2020 and not vs CK3 released in 2020?

Well if you want to play (Grand)strategy Bannerlord will be disappointing, also it has nothing to do with CoD-style. It´s battles are unique to the genre, the only game where you can actually fight how you want to, in the middle of a big battle .
You know CK3 is released and BL is early access right ?

Back
Top Bottom