Beta Patch Notes e1.5.1

Users who are viewing this thread

after playing the new Beta for about 1 hour or so, all of a sudden every time i try to save the game again, it won't let me, saying save failed.
it's after 13 days in game
was trying to insert a screen shot, but don't know how.
Someone had this issue too, he said it was a Steam cloud issue, maybe your Steam cloud storage is full?

Actually I never checked gpu ussage, but I just see that I am between 99-100% most of the time, including on map campaing. ¿Is that normal or is a problem of 1.5.1? I have a 2080 Super, so gpu is not the problem.
At sandbox it shouldn't be 90%, but at the battles, main menu etc i've got 90-95% usage as well but this is not related to 1.5.1

1.42 save -> loading in 1.5.1 > - trying to save and instead of just failing, I now get this.

(In 1.5.0, it would just fail.) :-

Here

Last edited:
Actually I love things like barber, maybe don't make the gameplay better, but thoose small changes make the scenes usefull and add immersion. If we have small details like that every patch... the game will be better for sure.

never heard of such a thing steam cloud is full, and also after new patch i delete all my saves and start a new one, so it would make no sense for it to be full.
It could be the issue but of course it could be another issue.

But checking your Steam cloud storage won´t cost you anything. I just tried to help, sorry.

1.42 save -> loading in 1.5.1 > - trying to save and instead of just failing, I now get this.

(In 1.5.0, it would just fail.) :-

Here
Are you clicking 'Save', or 'Save As'? Default save path changed between 1.4 and 1.5. Save As should work, I think.

I'm getting an absolutely massive performance loss on the overworld map with 1.5.1 and I have no idea why. The sound is going INCREDIBLY choppy, and occasionally the game will lurch and hitch, but the framerate otherwise hasn't dropped; it's not a graphical bug, it's something in the logic. No idea what.

I'm getting an absolutely massive performance loss on the overworld map with 1.5.1 and I have no idea why. The sound is going INCREDIBLY choppy, and occasionally the game will lurch and hitch, but the framerate otherwise hasn't dropped; it's not a graphical bug, it's something in the logic. No idea what.
We just updated the performance test branch with the 1.5.1 version. It would be great if you could record the problem with it and upload the file.

It could be the issue but of course it could be another issue.

But checking your Steam cloud storage won´t cost you anything. I just tried to help, sorry.
you don't need to be sorry for trying to help, i'm sorry if the way i typed sounded like i have something against what you said, i didn't mean it in that way and i do thank you for your imput :smile: sorry if i sounded like a D*** didn't mean it like that :smile:

First-person camera positioning is changed so that the clipping and being able to see the neck part of the body is significantly reduced.

@emrozdemir
I wanted to try this change. However, to my regret I have to say that the changes have been too conservative imo.

As I commented in that thread to you, that kind of interface would be interesting. But if we focus on the changes, I am much more comfortable with the parameters I modified honstly.

LP6CA.jpg

nativemodded
mounted_eye_height="0.75"
eye_offset_wrt_head="0.13, 0.1, 0.0"
first_person_camera_offset_wrt_head="0.136, 0.1, 0.0"

mounted_eye_height="0.0"
eye_offset_wrt_head="0.20, 0.1, 0.0"
first_person_camera_offset_wrt_head="0.20, -0.05, 0.0"

Back
Top Bottom