Thank you so much!Beta Hotfix (04/09/20)
- Chinese localisation fixes.
- Adjusted swing speeds of all two-handed weapons and maces.
- Voulgier - Swapped Military Bill Perk with Two-Handed Sword Perk
- The crash that happened after changing the config is fixed.
- Fixed an issue with lootable objects disappearing from corpses too quickly.
- Disabled story quest characters being able to die while the story quests are active.
- Fixed an issue with the Banner Investigation quest resulting in failure if the Brother character gets killed in a battle.
- Fixed a crash that happens after clearing Radagos' hideout.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when leaving kingdom using Kingdom tab during a siege.
- Fixed a rare crash that occurred when introducing self to a lord/notable.
- Fixed an issue with companions or the spouse teleporting to other cities.
- Fixed a crash that occurred on the clan screen.
I personally reported 3 of those, 2 are game breakers and 1 is very annoying! It's very needed.Good job screwing up the game before the weekend. The forced hotfix was NOT needed. LOL!
I think a Dev did say once that they don't update(or patch?) of fridays, but I think what them meant was update to a new version, as they have done hotfixes on fridays many times.Look who's eating his words!
Because serious bug/crash reports will just sit over the weekend and overall progress will be slowed down. With a version update there a chance it could have bugs that make the game not even start or crash too much to even play. Not much testing can get done in that state.Why not push or update a beta on a friday... If youre on beta then youre here for the testing. If its all bugs then go to main branch