Beta Patch Notes e1.5.0

Users who are viewing this thread

Well...that is weird, how many hours you played? Seen a lot for 30 to pass and you barely notice

im sorry, I jumped to conclusions. it is ultimately the influence of mods. Detailed Character Creation speeds up the maturation of all characters at times. but since this mod is very popular, it might be useful to know.

Im wondering...half year "open Beta" now. And the game is more unbalanced than it was before.
Working stuff got crippled and the easy bugs are still in the game mhhhhh. Isnt this annoying?

Im wondering...half year "open Beta" now. And the game is more unbalanced than it was before.
Working stuff got crippled and the easy bugs are still in the game mhhhhh. Isnt this annoying?
Welcome to software development. Complexity breaks things and you are always juggling new features against existing stability.

Been playing 1.5.0
Female lords spawned all without helmets
Northen empire almost gone, im kuzait i´ve been wiping them
Lords spawn in villages with 20 troops
Mercenary companies spawn in villages with 11 troops
All northen empire parties are recruits now, they have 1 town and 1 castle

Does anyone knows a female lord with top tier helmet?

im sorry, I jumped to conclusions. it is ultimately the influence of mods. Detailed Character Creation speeds up the maturation of all characters at times. but since this mod is very popular, it might be useful to know.
Thanks, but..Mods is the last resort I look into too, until the game is out of any work from the company..like a completed full game with no plans to change, improvements, etc even after is done. Then I take alook on what mods has thought that the company couldn't or wouldn't do and if it's rlevant to my gameplay

Also having various army problems with 1.5.0 here using a saved game from previous beta version. Assuming it's being addressed but I can give more details if needed.

Feels like this version is buggier and less stable than what we had in previous releases. More perks, which is nice, but a few major bugs made it into the beta.

so vitrually everyone dies at age 50-52 in normal? That was the magic number back then, they all knew when they would die? I said that in my second statement, people don't understand, it should be more random when they die, not just at 50-52.
"Please read the whole statements before commenting"
I don't know what to say about what you're seeing, but in my game out to day ~450, I have more lords still living that are > 52 y/o than lords that died at 52 or less. Lucon is well into his 60's and still kicking. The current daily chance for a lord to die at age 50 is 1 in 2794, and that decreases to 1 in 612 for a 60 y/o.

I've seen a suggestion to add a 1-2 year buffer before lords can start dying after the game starts which I think is probably a good idea.

Edit: By age 52 the chances decrease to 1 in 1660 per day.

Last edited:
I don't know what to say about what you're seeing, but in my game out to day ~450, I have more lords still living that are > 52 y/o than lords that died at 52 or less. Lucon is well into his 60's and still kicking. The current daily chance for a lord to die at age 50 is 1 in 2794, and that decreases to 1 in 612 for a 60 y/o.

I've seen a suggestion to add a 1-2 year buffer before lords can start dying after the game starts which I think is probably a good idea.

that sounds reasonable

DCC (a very popular mod) and one other that touches the aging systems are causing premature aging/death.

Back
Top Bottom