Beta Patch Notes e1.5.0

Users who are viewing this thread

And I see people endlessly recommending mods for fixing and tweaking their game only for inexperienced users to come back and wonder why their game won't even launch now. It simply isn't a good solution at the moment.
That´s true. To really test the updates you should play vanilla. Also a lot of mods are responsible for some random CTDs at least in my experience.

And I see people endlessly recommending mods for fixing and tweaking their game only for inexperienced users to come back and wonder why their game won't even launch now.
That's why reading a mod's description is your best bet. That's not a panacea, ofc, but it solves a great deal of problems with modded games.

My armies are completely screwed up. Sometimes all parties from an army except the army leader disappear. It shows only the troops of the army leader although the army should contain hundreds of troops.

My armies are completely screwed up. Sometimes all parties from an army except the army leader disappear. It shows only the troops of the army leader although the army should contain hundreds of troops.
Yeah, i stop playing yesterday because of this bug, its screw eveything up, plus the notables disseapearing/dying and not being replaced

@Sparticulus
Price of weapons and armor are rly bad overall.
Javelin or a bow in most cases shouldn't be more expensive then a sword. Also it would be o good idea to lower the prices of axes whit decent damage to make them more attractive to use.

Back
Top Bottom